SOLD: FS:HARBETH SHL5 SPEAKERS IN EUCALYPTUS WITH SKYLAN STANDS

SOLD

Item: Harbeth SHL5 in Eucalyptus with Skylan Stands
Price: $3000
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: Too many speakers
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: They are lovely and in excellent condition no issues with these they have been well looked after and babied.

I have the original packaging for the speakers but not the stands however I would much prefer pickup.

Pictures:

16749E29-5C62-4384-BD93-AC76CB228F7A.jpeg

FA9C5D1D-8D62-444D-8410-4FDEBC6093E4.jpeg

8F3CA089-05A3-4F1D-B8E7-BBAC68D06847.jpeg

C932D312-40BE-4660-9460-DC7F3CC784BE.jpeg

0A143B38-B3C9-4DDA-AC9B-E61434F24B19.jpeg

4CC5CDFB-2E11-4C2F-BD2B-E011591D4D2C.jpeg

5526A3E2-0BDD-477B-865C-9C20238FC86E.jpeg

5FA83227-4FD7-4FB2-8FD8-FBDF340F939B.jpeg

Edited by BATMAQN
  • Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

I have a mate who has a pair of these speakers - they are the ducks guts when it comes to imaging!

Great speakers.

:offtopic:I think the amp is a Earle Weston Topaz.

Just last Sat. for another good SNA buddy, I had two matched pairs of used GEC KT66 output tubes we tried instead of the EL34s.  Man, the amp just opened up to something really special, batting way above it's weight in SQ.  We also found that this amp is really picky on valve rectumfryers too.  Those potato mashers are total rubbish.

Edited by Red MacKay
I can't spell/type.
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, buddyev said:

Very nice. My Topaz is ready for pick up next week and I reckon these would go quite nicely with it.

Anybody driving down from Canberra to melbourne in the near future?

At that price it would be worth a drive. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Red MacKay said:

I have a mate who has a pair of these speakers - they are the ducks guts when it comes to imaging!

Great speakers.

:offtopic:I think the amp is a Earle Weston Topaz.

Just last Sat. for another good SNA buddy, I had two matched pairs of used GEC KT66 output tubes we tried instead of the EL34s.  Man, the amp just opened up to something really special, batting way above it's weight in SQ.  We also found that this amp is really picky on valve rectumfryers too.  Those potato mashers are total rubbish.

Yep..Earles amps are something special.  Tube changes do make a difference.  Best i've heard from Earles creations when running full EML output and rectifier tubes.

8 hours ago, petng said:

Pmed to purchase 

Congratulations. You won't regret it. I've had the Harbeths for nearly 7 years and have enjoyed every minute with them. Bargain price too, especially with the stands.

1 minute ago, PKay said:

Once the Western Australians are driving across you know you have under priced them.

Lol yeah you're not wrong there Pete I think I'll let them go it's a fair price I guess for someone that might not be able to afford them normally can't squeeze every last dollar all the time.

• Like 5
  • Love 1