WITHDRAWN: Audio Note OTO SE and DAC-1 Signature

Item: Audio Note OTO SE (Line Version) and Audio Note DAC-1 Signature
Price: $3,500
Item Condition: Very Good
Reason for selling: Down sizing
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

I have had these since new.  The amp is the line version (no phone stage) of their well regarded 10 Watt, single ended class A design.  You can find more details here: https://www.dagogo.com/audio-note-oto-se-integrated-amplifier-with-phono-review/ .  Note the comments on their experience with its power - this amp will happily drive 90db sensitivity speakers to unreasonable sound levels (and has been doing so with Q-Acoustics Concept 500's since I replaced the Tannoys I have had for the past 20 years).  The matching DAC is equally sweet and well up there with modern offerings - including the Chord 2Qute I downsized to.  More details in the PDF's attached.

Both in very good condition.  The only signs of wear are on the output terminals on the amp where the plastic surrounds have discoloured and chipped in a couple of places.  Only work done on them has been replacement of the mains filter capacitors, and the EL84's in the amp.

They are impressive to listen to - selling due to the need to downsize.  Reluctant to separate - they belong together!!

Pictures:

PA011061.JPG

PA011062.JPG

PB241053.JPG

PB241056.JPG

PB241057.JPG

PB241058.JPG

PB241060.JPG

PB241061.JPG

PB241062.JPG

PB241063.JPG

PB241064.JPG