• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By jonnyadelaide
      Item: Yamaha  CD-S700 cd player
      Price: $495
      Item Condition:9/10
      Reason for selling:Upgraded
      Payment Method: cash, bank transfer In immaculate condition with no marks or scratches.  Functions perfectly and comes with remote and manual. Happy to demo or deliver for local buyers. Can post at buyer's expense and would be very well packed.
      Receiver in photo already sold.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Pepito
      Item: Yamaha 7.1Ch Soundbar System (YSP-2700)
      Price: $750
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Room is too small and odd shaped to take advantage of this system.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, PayPal
      Extra Info: Has been upgraded to latest firmware and is in perfect working condition.

• By hbaruas
      From the Webpage :

" No HDMI 2.1 receivers were officially announced at CES 2020 but Yamaha's 2020 line-up of Aventage receivers will seemingly be one of the first to arrive with HDMI 2.1. The Yamaha RX-A8 (11 channels), RX-A6 (9 channels), RX-A4 (7 channels) and RX-A2 (7 channels) were detailed in a now-removed video and summarized in German Hi Fi forum."

For those who understand German , here is a link to the German Hi Fi forum post.
    • By Frankp01
      Item: Yamaha RX-A 3060
      Price: $1200
      Item Condition: Used
      Reason for selling: Upgraded 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Latest firmware downloaded and in excellent condition. Complete and in original box. Tony from Clarity Audio & Video Calibration has seen and heard this amp in operation. Prefer pick up, but will post at buyers expense. I have a video of the amp working and switching HDMI but am unable to upload here.

• By Aza701
      Hi,

I'm a bit of an amature with all this. But I have  a Yamaha RX-V481 reciever that says 260w on the back. Its driving 4 x Yamaha in ceiling NSIC800WH 140-Watts Speakers and 1 x Kef T301c centre speaker. 

Is my reciever powerful enough to run this setup?

Do I need a power amplifier?

Cheers