• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Muzza71
      Item: Yamaha NPS303 Network Audio Streamer with MusicCast RRP $699.00
      Price: Was $350.00 Now $300.00 plus roughly $20 shipping  to major capital cities.
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Recently purchased an Ifi Pro IDSD which has a Streamer built in
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: This was my first foray into streaming audio.
      Surprisingly easy to setup and use, the MusicCast App is a pleasure to use.
      Stream Tidal - Spotify - Deezer.
      Play music from a USB thumb drive.
      Comes with remote control and user manual but does not have original box, I can package up for safe shipping if required.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By ArneS
      Item: YANAHA A-S2100 integrated
      Price: $2100
      Item Condition: Virtually new 
      Reason for selling: moving to the valve side
      Payment Method:  Cash, Paypal
      Extra Info: comes with original box

This is a stunning amp. Full of detail and grace. Wide soundstage. Main Direct allows home-theatre by pass.

Expressive power that conveys even the subtlest nuances which the artist pours into the music. A realistic sensation that you are directly in front of the performer. According to Yamaha, these are the goals and overriding philosophy behind the sound and sophisticated technologies built into this system. And I would say they have achieved this.

Has a high quality on board phono pre-amp. Really highly regarded headphone amp.

Floating and Balanced Power Amplifier with MOSFETs
             All-stage fully discrete construction, balanced transmission and low impedance design
             Superior quality electronic volume control for optimum sound
             Large capacity power supply unit delivers energetic, dynamic sound with fast response
             Symmetrical design in pursuit of ideal stereo reproduction
             Discretely configured phono amp
             Headphone amp with fully discrete configuration
             Level meters visually reflect the dynamics in the music
             Original speaker terminals combine ease of use and beauty with high sound quality
             An airy, open sound in which the most minute sounds reach the listener.

• By sufioz
      Item: Krix Harmonix Mark 1 speaker pair
      Price: $999
      Item Condition: Used, about 6 years old. These are my main speakers. I listen to them everyday and love them for the sound and looks. I don't have the boxes.
      Reason for selling: Looking to raise funds towards upgrade
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Pickup-Bank transfer prior
      Extra Info: Note the subwoofer and the isolator feet (isoacoustics gaia iii) in the photos are not for sale. The subwoofer I am keeping and the isolator feet i can only offer for sale only once speakers are sold. 

Specifications:

Frequency Range 30Hz - 20kHz in room response

Power Handling Maximum 180 watts RMS amplifier power

Sensitivity 90dB for 2.83 volts at 1 metre

Configuration 4 driver 3-way bi-wirable / bi-ampable

Bass Drivers 2 x nominal 165mm (61/2”) laminated polypropylene cones. 33mm (11/4”) voice coil wound on high powered aluminium former, with ventilated spider and aluminium flux stabilization ring for low distortion

Midrange Driver 1 x nominal 130mm (5”) coated paper cone. 26mm (1”) voice coil wound on high powered aluminium former, using copper shorting ring and  oversized magnet for lower distortion

Tweeter 28mm (1”) doped fabric dome. Ferro fluid cooled. Double magnet shielded

Crossover Point 340Hz & 2.2kHz

Impedance Nominally 4 ohms

Enclosure Type Dual chambers - sealed midrange chamber, with bass reflex main chamber, front vented with internal / external flaring

Dimensions 1060mm high x 220mm wide x 355mm deep

Material 17mm MDF enclosure, heavily braced Finish Vinyl or lacquered timber veneer

Volume 44 litres internal

Weight 28kg each

• By AmazingMonkey
      Item: Yamaha RX-V379 Receiver 
      Price: $200
      Item Condition: Good
      Reason for selling: Purchased another receiver 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
      Extra Info:

I bought this new about 4 years ago, replaced it a couple of years ago with a Denon so no longer required. It comes with remote, mic, and manuals. There are some tape marks on the top from where I taped an IR transmitter to the front of the receiver, these can probably be rubbed off. 
      Local pickup only, from Eltham (Melbourne)

• By Aaban
      Item: Yamaha CD-S700 CD Player
      Price: $575
      Item Condition: 9.5/10
      Reason for selling: Upgraded to a CD Transport + DAC
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Bank Transfer
      Extra Info: Shipping anywhere in Australia included in the price

Up for sale, phenomenal CD Player. Really precise reading mechanism. Fantastic DAC. Got it on December 2018 and used only about 5-10 hours a month, so still practically as new.

More info at: https://au.yamaha.com/en/products/audio_visual/hifi/cd-s700/index.html

Selling due to a recent upgrade. Price includes freight to anywhere in Australia. I've got boxes, packaging, cables, remote, and user's manual in perfect conditions.