Projected image not square with screen?

So I've finally got my home theatre to the point of mounting my screen and projector.

It turns out i was a little off with my distance but thats okay, i can move the projector back 50mm with the peerless bracket and that will give me enough zoom to fill my 133 inch screen.

The problem im having is the projected image does not appear square on the screen.

What would be the reason for this? Ive tried making it square with the lens shift and the 2 gear adjustments on the peerless bracket but no joy. :(

The projector screen itself, is square to the millimetre.

Projector is a factory refurb epson 9300 mounted 4m from screen.

Screen is a selby delux 133 inch diagnal screen.

The zoom is set to max at the moment but even zooming in a little still leaves the edges uneven if that makes sence.

Thanks in advance.

1511076416913599818870.jpg

Edited by Home theatre rookie

Please never use keystone ! It digitally introduces distortions !

make sure projector is aligned to screen you have 2 Precision adjournments abd a third to swivel in the horizontal plane

niyhing else is needed to perfectly align which should be able to do with absolute precision :)

I wont be making any keystone adjustments thats for sure.....

You can see the right side of the image is square, its just the left of the image which is out by a long shot.

The screen is sitting as flat to the wall ad possible but is a little out of square however physically pushing on the screen to make it flat makes a negligible difference.

I've given up for this afternoon and will attack it again tomorrow.

Cheers.

12 minutes ago, SteveC said:

Ok it’s been a few years since I had a projector. But looking at the image the left is larger than the right. So I assume you need to swivel slightly on the horizontal.

Yes and the peerless mount has an adjustment for this to swivel.

though by sounds I’d make sure screen actually flat 

one issue with wall mounted in that walls are not necessarily always square abd might night to pack out etc to get square if mounting to wall putting it out