Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheOnlyGirl_InSight

FS: (Syd) Copland CSA-14 **Price Dropped** Valve / MOSFET Hybrid Integrated Amplifier

Item: Copland CSA-14 Valve / MOSFET Hybrid Integrated Amplifier

Price: $850 negotiable. 

Item Condition: Excellent working condition. Comes with original leaflet. 

Reason for selling: Surplus to requirements

Payment Method: Cash on pickup, can deliver for a fee if you're 1-2 hours from the Sydney CBD. 

Extra Info: Was being used to run some Sonus Faber Floorstanders. Outstanding unit, excellent construction quality. Would suit a valve enthusiast who likes to mix things up a little. 

Pictures:

IMG_20171126_053857_EXP1.thumb.jpg.ee74b9a47e769902a934909b1a84673c.jpg

IMG_20171115_130525_EXP0.thumb.jpg.9f37185da55d9104cef00b21883e8f0c.jpgIMG_20171115_130655_EXP0.thumb.jpg.c79a6be4ebee429231ea19be66b5aff6.jpgIMG_20171115_133139_EXP1.thumb.jpg.99e4a3e20498023fa1a7d0d1552dac44.jpgIMG_20171115_130421_EXP1.thumb.jpg.3a04f92b3d23dffc934ec6b90c7f6bb1.jpgIMG_20171115_130359_EXP1.thumb.jpg.c67edd655b80e729a6cd85d64bf693f8.jpg

Edited by TheOnlyGirl_InSight
Price drop and photo addition

Beautiful build quality and a joy to use - I've heard this model driving things they had no business driving and sounding wonderful the whole time. I found the one I had for a time to sound more refined and ultimately more listenable than my Italian Audio Analog Puccini if slightly less dynamic - which was also nicely made but with what could be argued to be a less refined design electronically bar the IC controlled remote control capability. The Coplands seldom seem to need any work done and are very well laid out with Electrocompaniet/Classe Audio military looking glass PCBs and quality through-hole components so are a lifetime prospect in terms of reparability should the need arise, unlike most anything you'd buy new currently with their switch mode PSUs and surface mount components. GLWTS! 

I had a silver one I bought in 1995 new, I only sold it as I upgraded to the CSA-29. Brilliant amplifier and a damn fine Phono stage built in.

great for valve rolling too, I found NOS 1970s Mullards worked very well.

Updated with new pics and a price drop! 

I like to mix studio gear with consumer audio; plenty of studio power amps and a predilection for separates means this Copland would get more usage time in another SNA member's home. Plenty of positive experiences documented online, I'm sure someone new will fall in love with the sound.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By cafe67
      Item Condition: Like grandma drove it Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Morley State: Western Australia Payment Method: Cash, direct deposit Reason for selling: Trying Nordost Further information:

Aurealis R3i CuL t/t phono .75cm but might be .80cm - rrp $350 
       , bought direct from Aurealis Audio 

RCA at both ends, I thought this as a turntable connection so comes with a ground cable, but can be used for other sources or pre amps. 

have the box.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By nzcuriousgeorge
      Item Condition: Used - Very Good Condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Auckland State: New Zealand Payment Method: EFT, Paypal Reason for selling: NLR - Not suitable for my turntable Further information: Totem Acoustic Tribe On-Wall Speakers  *** WITHDRAWN FROM SALE ***

2 x Tribe I 
      1 x Tribe II 

Satin black colour. Used as Left/Centre/Right speakers for home theatre. 

Current RRP over $4,000.  

In very good condition, Tribe 2 is missing removable Totem badge (see photos) and slight nick in paint. Magnetic speaker grille and wall mounting hardware included (see photos). 

Original boxes for packaging (one box is slightly damaged).   These have been in storage for a few years so they need to go to a new home.

For review see, https://hometheaterreview.com/totem-acoustic-tribe-i-tribe-ii-storm-reviewed/ 

For more information see, https://totemacoustic.com/categorie-produit/architectural-custominstallation/on-wall/

Packaged and ready to ship, shipping costs (est):
      Australia $240
      NZ - North Island $90
      NZ - South Island $190

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Ericcklau
      Item Condition: E Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Turramurra State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:  Japanese press with no OBI and insert

Photos:

PLEASE READ
    • By Ericcklau
      Item Condition: E Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Turramurra State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Japanese press with OBI and insert

Photos:

PLEASE READ
    • By occxlr8ed
      Item Condition: Used - Fair Condition Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Preston VIC State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash, PayID, BeemIT Reason for selling: NLR Further information:   
      Have upgraded to LS50s, and hence no longer required anymore!

These are now boxed up and ready for a new home.

Note cosmetic scratch to one of the speakers, honestly not that noticeable in real life, and tweeter push marks (to my ears no difference to SQ) - both were received like that when purchased.

Pickup from Preston VIC, can deliver if not too far, and happy to ship if buyer is willing.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.