Payment Method: Cash on pickup 
Extra info: P for more details

Pictures:

IMG_2737.JPG

IMG_2738.JPG

IMG_2739.JPG

IMG_2740.JPG

Edited by Max123

One of the lads better designs. Great buy for $600.

Still for sale

Edited by Max123

Still for sale

Edited by Max123

Still for sale

Edited by Max123

i remember hearing these many years ago at a dealer demo and it beat speakers 3x the price (b&w, ARL jordans and another one)

Still for sale

Edited by Max123

Still for sale price drop from $750 now $450

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MAXXX
      Item: Hyperion 938 speakers
      Price:  $2700   $2500    $2399
      Item Condition:  Excellent
      Reason for selling:  Lack of space, currently in my tiny office! (3x3m)
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: 
      Excellent speakers, happy to demo for local buyers with one of my tube amps or SS Bel Canto mono blocks. If you’ve dreamed of owning speakers like Wilson Audio’s US $22,400 Watt/Puppies or US $11,700 Sophias, but can’t fit them into the budget, this is the chance to grab a pair of high end speakers at very affordable price.
      Due to size and quantity (4 pretty big and heavy  boxes when packed) local sale only or buyer to organize courier.
      Comes with original boxes, every speaker has its own fabric cover (sleeve)+foam inserts inside carton box.
      I'm the second owner, not sure about exact age. I'll ad some more photos later. Photo with timber floor is mine, the rest is borrowed from Net.
      Lots of reviews on the Net and videos on YouTube...

http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/hyperion/938.html
      http://www.enjoythemusic.com/superioraudio/equipment/1104/hyperionhps938.htm
      Frequency Response:

30 Hz to 22k Hz  
      Sensitivity:
        90 dB Impedance:
        6 ohms, 3.8 ohms Minimum Power Requirement:

10 W Minimum, 200 W Maximum Woofer:

8” P.P. Graphite S.V.F. Woofer x 2 Midrange: 6-1/2” Carbon Fiber, S.V.F. M.F.D.S. Driver
        Tweeter:
        1” Silk Dome, Copper Short Horn Type Crossover:

230 Hz, 3k Hz Finishes:
        Black Piano High Gloss (HPS-938)

Dimensions:
      Upper Cabinet  H390 x W300 x D365
      Lower Cabinet  H650 x W300 x D465
        Weight:
      Upper Cabinet  25.3 lb (Unpacked)  30.8 lbs(Packed)
      Lower Cabinet  63.8 lb (Unpacked)  70.4 lbs (Packed)

Pictures:

• By MAXXX
      Item: NHT ST-4 speakers and matching center speaker
      Price:  $700
      Item Condition: 8/10, minor scratches on center speaker
      Reason for selling: Surplus/upgrade
      Extra Info: Used in my HT setup, upgraded to Usher. Floorstanders come with original boxes, no box for center speaker. At this stage , local sale/swap (good quality streamer or stereo preamp) only.
        Excellent condition, main speakers comes with original boxes, spikes, manual etc. No box for centre speaker.
      System Type: 3-way system, upper chamber-acoustic suspension, subwoofer chamber vented Drivers: 1' Fluid cooled neodymium magnet structure tweeter with NHT's proprietary aluminum heat sink. Mid-Woofer 6.5" polypropylene, high excursion. Woofer 8" polypropylene, long throw.
      Magnetically Shielded: Yes, except 8" woofer.
      Frequency Response: 31Hz- 22kHz /- 3dB
      Crossover Frequency: 2.6kHz, 135Hz
      Sensitivity: 86dB (2.83V at 1M)
      Impedance: 8 ohms nominal
      Inputs: 5-way binding posts
      Recommended Amplifier Power: Minimum 15 watts/ch Maximum 200 watts/ch
      Dimensions: 38"H x 8"W x 12"D
      Weight: 47.5 lbs. each
      Finish: Black high gloss piano lacquer

Note: Images borrowed from Net, identical to mine. Happy to demo to serious buyers.        
      Pictures:  https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/willagee/speakers/nht-st4-speakers-plus-matching-centre-speaker/1189988954
    • By SoulSister
      Can anyone recommend a set of 2 speakers to use on a low timber sideboard unit which is around 80cm deep?
      Don't want anything too large or bulky.  The Speakers are required for older home stereo system and I'm happy with any reasonably well-known brand such as Sony, Pioneer, Onkyo, A&R, etc.  Note:  not interested in 'Logitek' type speakers. 
      Advice appreciated.

• By JerryTostevin
      Item: PMC Twenty.24  Loudspeakers
      Price: $5,499
      Item Condition: mint
      Reason for selling: moving sale
      Extra Info:

If you know about quality loudspeakers then you likely already know the PMC brand.  These are exceptional speakers constructed in a simple, classy design that will compliment any home décor.  This series of speaker was honoured with What Hi-Fi’s Best Loudspeaker award — an unprecedented accolade.  If you would like to know more about these exceptional speakers, you can have a look at the PMC online brochure here - https://pmc-speakers.com/sites/default/files/attachments/twenty-series-brochure-nov16_3.pdf

For more, you can read detailed reviews here:
      https://pmc-speakers.com/sites/default/files/attachments/HFW_Jun12 PMC Twenty 24_web.pdf
      https://pmc-speakers.com/sites/default/files/attachments/HIFI%2B86-twenty24_review.pdf
      https://pmc-speakers.com/sites/default/files/attachments/HiFi Critic twenty 24 review.pdf

These speakers were purchased in October 2014 in the Diamond Black finish, are in as-new condition and carry the balance of the PMC Platinum 20-year warranty (original proof of purchase receipt will be provided). 

If you are buying from interstate, the speakers are ready to be shipped to you by the courier of your choice in the original boxes.  I will gladly work with the buyer to ensure the speakers get to you promptly.  Each speaker weighs 21kg (without the box) and each box measures 120cm x 45cm x 30cm.

These speakers retail for $8,000 new.  Pick up an absolute bargain.

Other items I currently have for sale that pair with the speakers:
      Audiolab 8200CD CD Player
      Audiolab 8200T DAB AM FM Tuner
      Bryston B135 SST² Stereo Amplifier

Pictures:

• By Arrjo
      Item: Pair of Paradigm ADP-390 v5 (White) - 5-driver, 3-way surround/rear adaptive dipole speakers.
      Price: $500
      Item Condition: Very faint/dusty mark on one of the white speaker grilles, otherwise great.
      Reason for selling: Bought them from the original owner before I bought the new house, and don't fit in the room due to speaker shape & mounting requirements (it's a weird shaped room). Would rather them fit as opposed to selling, but WAF is low 😞
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only. Can post at buyers expense.
      Extra Info: 
      Includes original wall mounting brackets. Increasingly rare to find white ones for sale.
      LINK: https://www.paradigm.com/products-hidden/model=adp390-v5/page=specs

Pictures: Currently travelling internationally, however pics can be made available as of Saturday 21st July.