SOLD: FS: PRICE DROP - Beyerdynamic T1 Headphone 1st Gen - detachable Audeze mini XLR cable

SOLD

Item:  Beyerdynamic T1 Headphone 1st Gen - 2016 Release - detachable Audeze mini XLR cable

Price: $750 $695
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: I have 5 headphones and had to reluctantly let one go (lack of use)
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

This is the 3rd time I've owned a Beyer T1. I keep coming back to it because it sounds really sweet. Unlike the HD800 which I also own, it doesn't need modding to sound good and excels with all genres of music. 

Compared to the Gen 2 Beyer T1, the 1st gen has better clarity, sound stage and separation. The 2nd gen sounds warmer but at the cost of some trade offs including some of the best features of the first gen T1.  

This headphone is a 2016 release and if you have done your research, you will know that Beyerdynamic makes silent upgrades to address issues with early builds. The 2016 build is the final one to my knowledge and the best. A reviewer who tested 3 different builds attested that the latest builds sounded better than the early builds. 

This is also a unique special edition unit that takes Audeze mini XLR connection. The stock cable has been modified to Audeze connectors and will be included with the headphone. 

I also have a very beautiful and very excellent Norne Audio Draug v2 cable with Eidolic 4 pin XLR connector made for it which I am willing to sell for $295. If you buy them together I will discount $50. SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

I also have a Norne Arcane (a superb silver copper litz hybrid) 4 pin XLR to 6.25inch SE converter for $100 if anyone is interested. I prefer to keep this adapter and you will have the stock single ended cable anyway so it's not a necessity. However, if anyone wants it, let me know and if you buy everything, I'll take $20 off the adapter as well. 

Pictures:

IMAG0391.jpg

IMAG0390.jpg

IMAG0389.jpg

IMAG0400.thumb.jpg.7a6e18d8b9555a31350c87747e242353.jpgIMAG0397.thumb.jpg.8579100ddca347fe8ab76c936d7e55be.jpgIMAG0392.thumb.jpg.878e00465cb4e251768236c96bcb3623.jpg

Edited by atsq