migasson

WITHDRAWN OR RELISTED: FS: Grado SR125e headphones and Fiio Q1 Amp/DAC - $150

Item: FS: Grado SR125e headphones and Fiio Q1 Amp/DAC

Price: $150 + $10 to ship

Item Condition: Excellent

Reason for selling: Not Needed

Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only

Extra Info: 

Yep! These are just lying around, not getting used! So get the package real cheap. There's a good chance I have the receipts somewhere, will verify soon. No boxes - what you see in the photos is what you get! Bought locally from Tivoli and Jaben.

Probably got less then 20 hours on them.520a0378217218911c2ddaea0a5ecf8c.jpg9a5e09a25341420e98bbbc101cfe554d.jpg

Edited by migasson
Price drop

This item has been withdrawn from sale or relisted.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By mminnett
      Item: Grado PS1000 Headphones in satin/matte finish 
      Price: $950 no offers pls
      Item Condition:Excellent 
      Reason for selling:No longer using 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal+3%.
      Extra Info:Have owned these for 8 month or so having bought them on Stereonet. They are a truely amazing sounding headphone. I have had a change in direction and recently sold my Chord Mojo so I have not been using them for a few months. They are in excellent condition and I’ll include Express postage. Sorry but not taking offers on these please, if they don’t sell then I’ll be keeping them.

• By Gregory13
      Item: Fiio FA7 earphones
      Price: $369
      Item Condition: Like new (9.9/10)
      Reason for selling: Upgraded
      Extra Info:
      In absolutely amazing condition. Includes all accessories. Purchased only a few days ago and used 2 times with one set of eartips (which have been cleaned using alcohol wipes). Selling for $100 under retail which is a fantastic price since fiio never go on sale.
      The fit is exceptional and they are a great sounding IEM for their price. Reason for selling is because I decided to upgrade soon after buying them. Please message me if you have any questions.
      Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By alexb
      Item: Nordost Hemidall 2 Headphone Cable for Audeze 2m
      Price: $SOLD
      Item Condition: Mint
      Reason for selling: Selling headphone rig
      Payment Method: Pickup, Cash, EFT, Paypal (buyer pays all transaction fees and postage)
      Extra Info:

Mint condition, locally purchased headphone cables with balanced 4-pin XLR connection with both 6.5 and 3.25mm jack. One of the best headphone cables on the market and a massive improvement on stock cables. Used infrequently for dedicated head-fi rig.

Photos:

• By Gregory13
      Item: Fiio FA1
      Price: $90
      Item Condition: 9/10 well taken care of.
      Reason for selling: Upgraded to Fiio FA7
      Extra Info: All packaging and receipt is included. Cable was used once only (other fiio cable was used). Carry case has some normal signs of use but still in good condition. 

• By Zlok
      Item: HiFiMan Edition XV2 & aftermarket cable 6.35mm Neutrik connector
      Price:  $800 with postage unless pickup
      Item Condition:  Fantastic used condition, as good as new.
      Reason for selling: funds for future audio gears
      Extra Info: Bought it new $1449 at minidiscau. ( 23/05/2018 ) It come with Aftermarket cable which is Canare cable made in japan with 6.35mm Neutrik connector, worth $150 USD when it was new! Headphone was made in China and QC passed at 26-04-2018. Preferably come listen and pick up.