SOLD: FS: Pioneer PLX-1000 turntable (W.A.)

SOLD

Item: Pioneer PLX-1000 turntable
Price:  Sold
Item Condition: very good
Reason for selling: raise some funds for an upgrade
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash,  COD,

Extra Info: This has been a great turntable. Super fast to spin up and down, has a removable head shell that makes it so much easier to install a cartridge.

I have just installed a new Ortofon Head shell and OM10 cartridge. Sounds great! I will include these.

Comes with the Rubber mat, a DJ mat, the pioneer head shell and cables, ready to play.

I have the original box but would really prefer a local sale.

The last pic is from the net to show the back where the connectors are.

Pictures:

IMG_0944.jpg

IMG_0925.JPG

IMG_0963.jpg

IMG_0995.JPG

IMG_0860.jpg

2017-11-11_103348.jpg

Edited by rocky500
  • Like 5

Thanks guys.

I have not been listening to vinyl for quite some time as I have been spending money and time setting up my digital side better. Dacs, Singxer, mods, Uptone LPS-1 etc

I keep reading on here about how digital is so much more capable and technically better than vinyl from some so called "experts" or people with experience. :cool:

Setting up the Pioneer turntable again with a OM10 cartridge has been a eye opener.

I have found it hard to pull myself away. It has been the most enjoyable listening sessions for some time.

There is just such an ease to the music. Not saying vinyl is better but my listening sessions have moved up a notch or few with enjoyment this weekend for me. :)

Edited by rocky500

Seriously good value for money. I’m running the same turntable with a Garrot Brothers P77 and it eats any Rega below an RP6 for breakfast (and I’m a Rega fan). If you want an extremely well made turntable that sounds great, is really well designed and easy to adjust (yes I’m looking at you Rega) and use then you can’t go past this bargain.

Seriously good value for the asking price.

GLWS