Xmas Party GTG Sat. 2nd December at evil Springs

evil c

Have decided to hold an early Xmas GTG party this year on Saturday 2nd December from 11.30am at Glen Waverley.

Usual BYO conditions apply however will be providing plenty of food and alcoholic beverages for the masses.

Probably could fit 20 - 25 Max. so if interested book your spot ASAP.

5a0556699b773_evilSanta.thumb.jpg.2932a5a92561fed00de47030b46cd6ed.jpg

Edited by evil c
  • Like 4

14 minutes ago, Addicted to music said:

Let me guess,  Santa on the drug ice?

More like @djb after @joz place last Sunday! :)

So are you coming or just bombing? (same for rest of you)

8 minutes ago, Luc said:

Glen Waverley?

You live in Syndal don't you?

I've moved up in the World. :winky:

Edited by evil c

57 minutes ago, :) al said:

I like the new Santa look Evil :D

or is that evil eyes hehe 

I think he is Joz.

I was born and bred in Mt Waverley and when I went to Mt Waverley primary school on Stephensons Rd you were known by how far away you lived from the railway station. We had kids who came from Mt Waverley North which was up on the top of High St and they were closer to Mt Waverley railway station than where I lived which was a good 20 minute walk for a youngster without a bike( but 10 minutes walk from the school, Mt W North was way too far to walk so they caught the bus to school or rode their bikes) but if you went north down the hill you entered into Syndal and Blackburn Rd which was an area of no go for most people in Mt Waverley as we were unabashed snobs. My mum would bring the feather duster out if It became known I'd been mixing it down that way.

Anyway, the proof was always how far away it was in walking time from a railway station.

If you stay at Evil springs you walk to Syndal station which is no more than a leisurely 5 minutes or so.

You might need to ask Master Evil how far is the walk to Glen Waverley station though...

*I'm setting up a hecklers tent over here>>>>

My apologies Evi, I baby believe that I cannot attend this last of the years main events:emot-bang:

It seems I'm already booked by my wife that night for an event already.

i shall be be thinking of you all .

14 hours ago, evil c said:

Note to oneself - "charge them $20 2 a head they" ll pay it".

@Luc - $500 :mellow:

Cheap as chips for a do at your place! If I get a cheap airfare I'm there.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Luc said:

Cheap as chips for a do at your place! If I get a cheap airfare I'm there.

Ha ha, lack of interest has got me baffled hence why I mentioned cover charge to instil more of a value.

As I mentioned casually before will be providing the bulk of the food and grog thanks to an anonymous benefactor! :winky:

So far have 6 firm attendees - perhaps people might prefer usual default of a Saturday arvo GTG on the 2nd December.

Does the Friday night conflict with your spouses plans?

Anyone - thoughts?

Edited by evil c

Sat arvo would work better for me for sure. Public transport is a PITA from my joint though as it requires a hour train trip into the city and then another however long trip on your line to Syndal. Uber or taxi is another (pricy) option. Dammed if im going to drive though as xmas gtg at your joint requires sufficient lubrication to the point when i wouldnt know a steering wheel from a tyre.

Edited by Tubularbells
  • Like 2

Gotta say Saturdays work better for me @evil c.

While Friday evening is no problem, (convenient even working out of Westall.... :unsure:) after working all day needing to wind down it would be harder to relax and enjoy all the evil hospitality !!

Edited by Martykt