Item: Duntech Marquis
Price: $3000 firm
Item Condition: good
Reason for selling: Honda S2000 - it was sell these or my left nut
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: These are early production Marquis under John Dunlavy. They have had rubber on all bass drivers replaced using speakerbits in melb on recommendation of kiat from Duntech. Crossovers are original typography but have had caps replaced with new mundorfs.

Inspections and listening sessions required before purchase. I will not ship and want these to go to a local. The price will not change so please only come to inspect if you are happy with my set price. 

Pictures:

12F6CBFE-61CC-4918-9213-D37F7802A1D4.jpeg

C82D3B00-C5B6-4422-8063-982A47A62A20.jpeg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, andythiing said:

Reason for selling: Honda S2000

S.A. crow eater figures, I'm sure moms over there breast fed their kids with 98 octane, and not milk.

PS: S2000 nice, but I'd like a NSX new or old.

Great Speaker BTW GLWTS 

Cheers George

honda-nsx_2.jpg

history-bg-05.jpg

Edited by georgehifi
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, andythiing said:

Item: Duntech Marquis
Price: $3000 firm
Item Condition: good
Reason for selling: Honda S2000 - it was sell these or my left nut
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: These are early production Marquis under John Dunlavy. They have had rubber on all bass drivers replaced using speakerbits in melb on recommendation of kiat from Duntech. Crossovers are original typography but have had caps replaced with new mundorfs.

Inspections and listening sessions required before purchase. I will not ship and want these to go to a local. The price will not change so please only come to inspect if you are happy with my set price. 

Pictures:

12F6CBFE-61CC-4918-9213-D37F7802A1D4.jpeg

C82D3B00-C5B6-4422-8063-982A47A62A20.jpeg

Surely your nuts have no use anymore!

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Superb speakers at a great price. These are the stars from Duntechs for many people. The bigger ones with Dynaudio bass drivers are much harder to get snapping than these and so require much greater investment in amplification to not sound lacking in dynamics and unexciting. Things like the Crown Princes/Princess seem to need to be much further from the walls to image nicely and perhaps one could argue don't sound very integrated until you can manage to be 3m or so away from them. The Marquis rock and roll with most any middleweight amplifier and do acoustic guitar and vocals like few others, and they cope with medium sized rooms very well. Many people are happy with these things for many years - with good reason. 

Edited by treuben
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

• 2 months later...