Update:  Problem with email ticket was effortlessly and professionally managed by the excellent staff at the ticket booth.  A great time was had at the show.  Thanks to all who contributed to it's success. 

Edited by audiofeline
Updating.

1 minute ago, Martykt said:

@audiofeline I suggest you go into the Hifi Show and see them at the ticket office.

They should be able to sort it out easily there for you.

Thanks.  If I don't hear anything today I will print my receipt and turn up tomorrow (Sun).  I was hoping to have it resolved beforehand so it streamlines entry and I don't hold the queue up.

17 minutes ago, audiofeline said:

Thanks.  If I don't hear anything today I will print my receipt and turn up tomorrow (Sun).  I was hoping to have it resolved beforehand so it streamlines entry and I don't hold the queue up.

Were you planning on going in today? 

I'll let the appropriate people know when I get in to the Show and hopefully get it sorted for you @audiofeline.

Edited by Martykt

• Administrator
Update:  Problem with email ticket was effortlessly and professionally managed by the excellent staff at the ticket booth.  A great time was had at the show.  Thanks to all who contributed to it's success. 

I passed on your feedback to the team (which consisted of my wife, aunty and sister-in-law) and they were grateful for your feedback.

I was actually kicked out of the ticket desk 1 hour into show opening on the first day. Apparently I lack customer service skills! They're probably right :)
  • Like 2