Sign in to follow this  
somacz

SOLD: FS: Spendor D7 - Floor standing speakers (Cherry)

Item: Spendor D7 - Floorstanding speakers
Price: $2600 - Firm

Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: Hearing loss, tinnitus :( 
Payment Method: Local pickup (only) - Cash, Bank deposit,  COD Only
Extra Info: Excellent condition. Built 2014. Superb speakers.  No boxes unfortunately. Have instruction manual. Local pick up only by, by the purchaser only or their nominee ( given the lack of boxes, I don't want these damaged sending to someone). Please do NOT ask me to arrange delivery interstate. The price reflects the lack of transport boxes. 

Pictures:

IMG_0106.JPG

Edited by somacz
Correct the ad price

Dude, very sorry to hear about the reason for selling.  If I was local I would buy them.  I have not heard them but I know they sound great.  I recently bought the Spendor D1s on SNA and they are N.I.C.E.  The 7s can only be better.

Jaw dropping value.  I have heard these at the distributors showroom.  Stunning soundstage.  

Very sorry to hear the the reason for selling. 

If I was in SA they would be mine by now 

GLWS 

Guest Misterioso

Tinnitus comes and goes, at least in my case. Had serious tinnitus for several years, starting about a decade ago. It got much better over time. I now can comfortably live with it and certainly still enjoy music (only headphones are a complete no go for me, 5 minutes and the tinnitus is back). I don't know your circumstances but if you only recently acquired tinnitus, you might want to wait selling your system. Anyway, good luck with your tinnitus and sorry for being off-topic. These are beautiful speakers!

As it is I didn't have them set up in a room anywhere suitably conducive to exploiting their potential or the other equipment on sale.

Had plans to do so, but I can't see the point now..

I've enjoyed them, but I'd rather this equipment be used by an enthusiast, in an appropriately set up room. 

I'll be sad to see them go, but it's just audio equipment.. I'm more sad that my auditory facilities are not up to it anymore, I thought that would be later..:(

Any Adelaidians driving over for the hifi show and want to pick up some speakers for me.....willing to contribute fuel costs!!!!

Thank you

Spider

2 hours ago, The Spider said:

Any Adelaidians driving over for the hifi show and want to pick up some speakers for me.....willing to contribute fuel costs!!!!

Thank you

Spider

I was just thinking the same.  :thumb:

30 minutes ago, Teksiis said:

I was just thinking the same.  :thumb:

If I can make it work....you can bring Aphex Twin Ambient Works 85 over any time :)