Sign in to follow this  
tchye nguyen

SOLD: For Sale Sony SCD XA9000 ES Cd and SACD player

@Highpower, seeing you too worry about second hand audio equipments. My advised is to go to JB Hi Fi or Harvey Norman and buy a cheap SACD player, use it for a few years, when it's gone faulty then throw it in the Bin. No worry no heart attack after buy second hand audio equipments.

Also you said this machine sound bright on CD. I sale this one after almost 10 years use it as I found it is on the warm side both CD and SACD so it is suitable for those who had a bright system. It is not for you. 

And please read my Ad carefully I have said if interesting please PM, info can be found on the Net. How long do I have it and how many hours I use it, I will answer those who is seriously about buying it and will PM me.

image.jpg

Edited by tchye nguyen

Huh??

i never said I was worried about second hand?  Just wanted to establish parts still available.  You answered that question and I was very serious about buying it.  I liked this player as it was purpose built for SACD.  I only want to play SACD on it.  Your continual sarcasm and attitude is hard to understand?  I always enquire about purchases prior to finalising a sale.  Sorry if questions annoy you.

@Highpower, PM if you want to make enquire.

Edited by tchye nguyen
No need