Vinyl Affair on Saturday 4th November

wolster

A heads-up for vinyl buyers (and sellers). 

Vinyl Affair will be at the Inglewood Bowling Club, 1 Stancliffe St from  12 noon.

As the ad says, ample parking, easy access, great atmosphere and nice priced drinks :)

Further detail can be found here

See ya there :thumb:

18 minutes ago, betocool said:

Good news! I won be able to make it sadly, a bit too last minute and strapped for cash moving out and all. How often does this happen you reckon?

Cheers,

Alberto

What happened?

You got the sack or what?

No, no... no sack, but thanks for asking. Just expenses moving out, buying a house, stuff like that, once settled in I'll start buying some music and all.

To be fair, I did have a good go on a record shopping spree the last coupla months!

• Like 1

Good luck and congrats!

28 minutes ago, betocool said:

No, no... no sack, but thanks for asking. Just expenses moving out, buying a house, stuff like that, once settled in I'll start buying some music and all.

To be fair, I did have a good go on a record shopping spree the last coupla months!

Thanks @LogicprObe!

1 hour ago, glenm64 said:

Hopefully I wont have a big night shift tonight and can make it tomorrow.

Hey Wolster how will we recognise you to say g'day, the shifty guy in the corner wearing dark glasses??:)

He's the gentleman in a suit, and a pleasure to deal with :thumb: (Ok, depending on the weather he might not wear a jacket...)

2 hours ago, glenm64 said:

Hopefully I wont have a big night shift tonight and can make it tomorrow.

Hey Wolster how will we recognise you to say g'day, the shifty guy in the corner wearing dark glasses??:)

I definitely won’t wear a suit but I will have a name badge ?

Very well, thanks LP ?

Every available table was full and it was well attended, particularly in the first couple of hours. I reckon the cheap bowling club booze helped ?

A lot of my vinyl was obviously well priced cause the dealers swooped before opening and didn’t ask for discounts. ?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, wolster said:

Very well, thanks LP ?

Every available table was full and it was well attended, particularly in the first couple of hours. I reckon the cheap bowling club booze helped ?

A lot of my vinyl was obviously well priced cause the dealers swooped before opening and didn’t ask for discounts. ?

Nice one. I deliberately set up at 11.58 so that at least general punters had a chance.  I'd heard about the dealers pre doors antics.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, enikoy said:

Nice one. I deliberately set up at 11.58 so that at least general punters had a chance.  I'd heard about the dealers pre doors antics.

Actually, I didn't mind dealers paying the prices I wanted.

And, as far as the general punters were concerned, it was good to meet @mtf ?

1 hour ago, wolster said:

Actually, I didn't mind dealers paying the prices I wanted.

And, as far as the general punters were concerned, it was good to meet @mtf ?

Really good to meet you too @wolster :thumb:. I thought you had some absolute rippers in there and thanks again for looking after me, much appreciated.

I can only imagine what treasures the early birds were lucky enough to access, I really had to hold back as there were still quite a few rippers that I had to regretfully leave behind:(.

Looking forward to giving them a spin tonite.

Cheers again Wally

Edited by mtf

12 minutes ago, mtf said:

Really good to meet you too @wolster :thumb:. I thought you had some absolute rippers in there and thanks again for looking after me, much appreciated.

I can only imagine what treasures the early birds were lucky enough to access, I really had to hold back as there were still quite a few rippers that I had to regretfully leave behind:(.

Looking forward to giving them a spin tonite.

Cheers again Wally

Dang, I was going to drop in and say hello and forgot.

If I can build up a collection of vinyl I may splash out and find a suitable TT....scary thought.....:(....

4 minutes ago, SETSergio said:

Dang, I was going to drop in and say hello and forgot.

If I can build up a collection of vinyl I may splash out and find a suitable TT....scary thought.....:(....

Now we’re talkin:party

4 minutes ago, mtf said:

Now we’re talkin:party

Ha ha,,,, I would have to stop buying vino......:(.....yikes...

Edited by BobbyD
Dislexic....

16 minutes ago, SETSergio said:

Ha ha,,,, I would have to stop buying vino......:(.....yikes...

mmm.... yes....that’s gonna be a problem right there:hiccup haha

Will have to get you over again Steve, see if I can send you to the dark side:lol:

4 minutes ago, mtf said:

mmm.... yes....that’s gonna be a problem right there:hiccup haha

Will have to get you over again Steve, see if I can send you to the dark side:lol:

I nearly have enough.......:cool:

Thanks for coming down and great to meet you Wolster. Next event back here is Sunday 3rd December and Hilton Bowls Club, Beaconsfield on Sunday 17th December. Hilton Bowls Club will be bigger with 22 tables that I expect will sell out fast.