SOLD: FS: KEF LS50 Wireless Speakers Black

SOLD

Item: KEF LS50 Wireless Black
Price: $3,100 Not negotiable (RRP $3,799)
Item Condition: Brand New 
Reason for selling: Long story short, missus has said no speakers in the bedroom.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal (Buyer to pay fees), COD Only
Extra Info:

For sale is a brand new pair of KEF LS50 Wireless in Black and Blue.  Plenty or reviews on the internet singing the praises of these speakers and this is a very reluctant sale.

These are sold out at most retailers and I actually waited 8 weeks for these to arrive hoping to convince the missus during that time period.

Item is 1 week old and hasn't been taken out the box. Was purchased from  Savi Systems, will come with Original invoice and includes warranty.
I can arrange postage to interstate buyers at at flat rate of $50 but would prefer a Perth buyer.

Pictures:

IMG_0440.jpg

IMG_0443.jpg

IMG_0442.jpg

IMG_0444.jpg

Edited by Seandres
Pictures added

Should have got the white ones, they might have been more bedroom friendly! 

Unbelievable speaker for the money. With Spotify Connect and Roon now working, it makes them an even better purchase. 

GLWTS

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jonny said:

Should have got the white ones, they might have been more bedroom friendly! 

Unbelievable speaker for the money. With Spotify Connect and Roon now working, it makes them an even better purchase. 

GLWTS

Thanks, unfortunately it had nothing to do with the colour :(

Edited by Seandres

1 hour ago, DoggieHowser said:

When did Roon become enabled?

Some on the Room community forums have stated that the latest firmware supports it but nothing official has yet to come out.

Edited by Seandres

Control via Roon definitely enabled. I have a pair of LS50Ws and Roon integration works brilliantly with them. Update firmware of LS50Ws, make sure you're running latest build of Roon app, and you're good to go. GLWTS

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, jason101 said:

Control via Roon definitely enabled. I have a pair of LS50Ws and Roon integration works brilliantly with them. Update firmware of LS50Ws, make sure you're running latest build of Roon app, and you're good to go. GLWTS

Cheers, thanks for the update