Catch-up streaming and Freeview

Hey guys. Just a couple of questions

I have a Samsung TV Model UA75ES9000M

I was wondering if it is possible for this model to catch up on 9NOW through an app like the other channels have? I can access by going through the 9Now website via the internet but as our internet sucks sometimes it's time consuming and not always possible to gain access this way.

Freeview is a catch up streaming system yeah? Is Freeview something that is factory set on certain televisions or can I access Freeview on my Samsung tv? How can I get Freeview running on this model if it is possible?

Thanks for any help

Skip

Freeview Plus is the catchup streaming service.  It uses content in the TV signal to link to content that is delivered via the internet, so you'll still need the internet to view catchup content.  If you see a message about pressing a red or green button when you change channels then you have Freeview Plus.

4 hours ago, Ron12 said:

Freeview Plus is the catchup streaming service.  It uses content in the TV signal to link to content that is delivered via the internet, so you'll still need the internet to view catchup content.  If you see a message about pressing a red or green button when you change channels then you have Freeview Plus.

Thanks for your reply Ron12

Is it not possible to get Freeview if your tv doesn't have it?

If you can find a set top box, PVR or DVD recorder that has it then you can get it that way.

Otherwise there's the catchup apps for the various networks on iOS or Android or the mobile websites of the respective networks.

17 hours ago, Ron12 said:

Otherwise there's the catchup apps for the various networks on iOS or Android or the mobile websites of the respective networks.

That's basically my initial question. I don't have the catch up app for 9LIVE,  the channel 9 app. Is it available on the Samsung tv like the other catch up apps?  If yes how do I get it?