Javs

JVC X7900 / X9900 Owners Thread

Our recently purchased  X9900  projector just clicked over 120 hours of usage and all I can say is we are rapt in how good it is to watch. At the discounted prices they were sold at in the run out sale we consider it an absolute bargain.

cheers Terry

Sponsor
On 04/01/2019 at 1:27 PM, T800 said:

Also with the pole, you have more room to make finer adjustments, as if you directly roof mount and don't get it 100% straight, your image will be skewed.

You can still reach the slotted screwdriver handles on the mount to adjust the pitch or tilt without the need for extension pole. 

2 hours ago, oztheatre said:

You can still reach the slotted screwdriver handles on the mount to adjust the pitch or tilt without the need for extension pole. 

Yes I was more talking about 'swivel' if know what I mean. If you are direct mounting it to ceiling, you would want to make sure its completely square.

9 minutes ago, T800 said:

Yes I was more talking about 'swivel' if know what I mean. If you are direct mounting it to ceiling, you would want to make sure its completely square.

yes direct to ceiling you would want it square.

note points of allowable swivel on the JVCs on my prg-unv-exa which are easily accessible 

IMG_7724.JPG

IMG_7725.JPG

Does anyone know whether JVC still plans to bring in the 7900 projector into the country

I was looking into the same thing when I was doing my research .  I called up JVC and RIO and was told there will be no more stock coming to Australia to their knowledge . 

Only the N5,N7 and N9 are being sold . 

I found it a bit odd , as  it is still being sold in the US ,I believe. 

🤔

Edited by saab77