Sign in to follow this  
Unsound

SOLD: FS: Ortofon 2M Black Stereo Cartridge

Item: Ortofon 2M Black - New Stylus 12 months ago - probably 100-150 hours max.
Price: $450 ONO, plus postage and PayPal
Item Condition: Excellent 
Reason for selling: Upgraded
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: Unfotunately, I stood on the original pack and smashed it - I have modified another cartridge pack to suit for shipping.

Please see my other listings for: Linn LP12 Black Plinth, Linn Original Smoked Lid, with Hinges, Ortofon 2m Black cartridge, Linn Majik Sub-Chassis, Linn Top Plate, near new Linn Motor, Mose Hercules LP12 power supply.

Pictures:

IMG_0261.thumb.JPG.fcf7f32453a9d994099793eaccef951c.JPGIMG_1656.thumb.JPG.3d2418366cf146be05e851d4bf6c0608.JPG59ebfc0cd9cfe_FriOct2009-32-33.jpg.e745e8571ccf6b8b22c91dc05580dae6.jpg59ebfc1631336_FriOct2009-39-39.jpg.e09ab84d81809cb4e2ccbf0202ca18be.jpg

Edited by Unsound

This is a nice price. 100 hours is just getting worked in. Good luck!

Just now, scottme said:

This is a nice price. 100 hours is just getting worked in. Good luck!

Cheers, thanks.

M

Will await the outcome of the first PM.

Sold, pending payment.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sceeta
      Item: Ortofon 2M Black phono cartridge "Removed from sale decided to keep as a spare"
      Price: $600 $570 $500
      Item Condition: Mint
      Reason for selling: Gone down MC path NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Selling this on behalf of a friend who has gone for a custom Denon MC Cart so he wants to sell this one. It is only 6 months old and has less than 25 hrs on it. I have the same cart and it is an awesome MM cart and a very realistic price. It does not have the original case but will be securely mounted up in his MC cart case. The photos are actually of my cart as his phone is crap and the photos he sent me were very average. He looks after his gear and the cart is no exception. Postage at buyers expense or pick up Mornington Peninsula. (added in last 3 images of actual cart and packaging. comes with original tools and booklet)

Pictures:

• By Hydrology
      Item: Ortofon 2M Black Cartridge + Stylus
      Price: $500 plus $20 postage FIRM
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Upgraded to Quintet Black S
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal (buyer pays 3% fees), Bank Deposit
      Extra Info: Original owner. Has been used on a ProJEct RPM10.1 TT. Smoke-free environment. I calculate no more than 150 (conservative) hours used (I burn in a lot of work carts at home). All records played through this cart are first cleaned with a RCM. Unit presents physically and sonically as excellent and all original packaging supplied. Serious buyers only - price is fair for a broken-in cart purchased here in Australia.

Pictures:

• By Saxe
      Item: ORTOFON 2M BLACK PHONO CARTRIDGE
      Price: $650
      Item Condition: As New
      Reason for selling: Changed Direction
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Bank Deposit
      Extra Info: Opened to look, as new in original box and packaging.

Pictures:

• By hlov
      Hi all,

I just got the stylus and have installed it on the turntable, is an upgrade for the 2M bronze so the setup was pretty straightforward, removed the bronze and put the black. I have also set the tracking to the recommended 1.5,  I have read on the forums that the stylus needs to break or something like that can I please get some advise from the experts if is there anything else that I need to do? 

I'm listening to Everything But The Girl - Language of life and the first difference is that the bass is stronger than on the bronze, my gear is Pro-ject RPM 4.1 with akai am 2400 and Wharfedale speakers.

• By brownemi
      Item: Ortofon 2m Black, as new 
      Price: $550 ono
      Item Condition: Very good, the only issue is the stylus protector's tab, broke off today when I was taking photos. Doesnt affect the cart sound in anyway. New ones can be bought on ebay for very little ie $15.
      Reason for selling: I am reducing my large collection of carts as they simply dont get used.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, will mail at buyers cost and responsbility.
      Extra Info: This cart has less than  20 hours use and is probably not fully settled in. Suit new buyer but at a discount to a new one.
      Pictures: