SOLD: FS: Van Damme 1 metre RCA interconnects

SOLD

Item:  1 metre Van Damme rca interconnects 
Price: $50 inc postage.  I have 5 sets 
Item Condition: like new 
Reason for selling:  trying my own balanced XLR cables 
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: Van Damme cables are used is some of the worlds leading recording studios.   There is a reason for this. They are bloody good    I’m trying balanced XLR’s for a while to see how they compare.  

Pictures:

D38D56B1-B1C6-4495-AF40-8E63D18BA774.jpeg

6C3D6F3D-3B0E-4E2C-871E-553E7AF93AA8.jpeg

DBCAD096-B10B-4BC5-9FF9-7567D35BB97E.jpeg

These are very good. Neutral and open. Hard to pick a coloration. My QED Reference 40 Phono Stage to Passive Pre is slightly fat in its tonal presentation and can get congested in complicated passages compared to this. Well recommended. $50 is a steal.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bill125812 said:

Hi Flanders 

yes mate.  Extreamily flexable.  Soldered with silver solder. .  And several layers of heat shrink over the rca solders for better insulation 

Yes. Nicely made.:thumb:

• Like 1

WOW bill if you could only sell 10 pairs a day, you will be able to quit your day job! 
To anyone who has doubts about this cable, it's very very good and at that price you will be hard to find a more neutral cable. It's better than Mogami and Canare cables i've tried.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, misternavi said:

WOW bill if you could only sell 10 pairs a day, you will be able to quit your day job! 
To anyone who has doubts about this cable, it's very very good and at that price you will be hard to find a more neutral cable. It's better than Mogami and Canare cables i've tried.

True. 

They do take a bit of time to make.  So would have to give up work lol 

Bills cables are amazing.  I have RCA and speaker cables from him.  He is also one of the contributors to my amazing system in the member appreciation thread.

I cannot speak highly enough of the quality of these cables.  They are extremely neutral and really flexible which is nice.

Thanks for the cables @Bill125812, they are brilliant.  Buyers will not be disappointed!

• Like 1