Sign in to follow this  
Unsound

SOLD: FS: Linn Sondek LP12, black plinth

Item: Linn Sondek LP12, black plinth (incl. cross member) - completely flat - part of reconstructed Linn - see other listings for Mose Hercules (near new), top plate (original), Majik, Near new armband  original smoked lid, 
Price: $250, if sold with near new motor (already fitted and adjusted) and Top Plate (re-tensioned), $450; plus PayPal and shipping
Item Condition: Used, plinth good condition, few nicks and scratches - tried to show in photos.
Reason for selling: Currently being Upgraded Linn by Peter Swain of Cymbiosis - Chris Harbin Woodsong Plinth, Radikal, Krystal, Kore, Trampolin, etc.

Please see my other listings for: Linn LP12 Black Plinth, Linn Original Smoked Lid, with Hinges, Ortofon 2m Black cartridge, Linn Majik Sub-Chassis, Linn Top Plate, near new Linn Motor, Mose Hercules LP12 power supply.

IMG_0481.thumb.JPG.2993c7d4a952e08bf10c4dc733dd5492.JPGIMG_0554.thumb.JPG.5058d12381ef142e630cc33fe5bea51d.JPGIMG_8125.thumb.JPG.de49fe23deec63de66b19a5a0e904123.JPGIMG_4021.thumb.JPG.bef9458faa42590ad081d0c78b0874a4.JPGIMG_4854.thumb.JPG.a356cd2fa448a3678d420d0f973a019a.JPGIMG_6836.thumb.JPG.588bdc701015b7fd2291fb5bdae6175e.JPGTiger Paw Khan top Plate and Tranquility Base
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: Preference given to buyer for the lot!

Pictures:

Edited by Unsound
Removed incorrect picture, now FS. Adjusted price.

May I ask is the plinth original I can't see any label behind the plinth n the black colour original too ?if is all original I'm interested to buy .

I’ve had Peter Swain from Cymbiosis (who is staying at my place and has upgraded my Linn) give it the once over and he assures me that it is an original H Linn Plinth - I am the original owner and I can attest to this as well. It was professionally spray painted some 20+ years ago - you could easily have it resprayed.

Did you want the top plate included? If so, I will get Peter to retention it, as it “rings” a little at the moment.

Original base board is included.

Cheers

Malcolm

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Juzbear
      Item: Linn Compatible 90degree DIN to RCA cable
      Price Range: $100
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info:  I am looking for a cable for my Basik Plus tonearm for the old LP12 I am putting together from parts, so happy to get something fairly functional rather than hi-end.

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).
    • By Neo
      Price: $50 Item Condition: 8/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Lane Cove State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal Reason for selling: NLR Further information: condition as pictured, would make an awesome project at home 
      No electronics and the condition of the woofer unknown 
      Photos:

• By Willmax
      I am seeking some advice/opinions from the more experienced members about the Ortofon M20E Super cartridge with Linn Ittok LV II tonearm.
      I have to admit that I am not clued in at all when it comes to cartridge and tonearm combinations, particularly the Linn Sondek LP12 parts and upgrades. 
      My turntable came with this cart/tonearm configuration when I bought it, so I've always wondered if changing to a different cart would yield a sound improvement (no pun intended), not that it sounds bad, I actually don't mind how it sounds at the moment.
      I have a number of carts that I wanted to try but just not sure whether they'd be suitable for the Ittok LV II tonearm, for instance in terms of compliance, etc... 
      Maybe the Ortofon M20E Super is already better than everything else I've got, for example - Denon DL-110 & DL-103 LCII, Ortofon 2M Red, AT95E - Who knows? Over to you...

• By Dacman
      Item: Nordost Red Dawn Leif RCA 1m pair (sold:and Linn RCA 1.2m pair)
      Price: Nordost $375 shipped. Linn $75 shipped
      Item Condition: Perfect
      Reason for selling: NLR cable clear out to fund new gear.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By DrDeeKay
      Item: Linn Ikemi 
      Price: $999
      Item Condition: Very good, unmarked
      Reason for selling: Replaced with a universal disc player 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, PayPal
      Extra Info: This has been my reference CD and HDCD player for some years but I am simplifying my setup. Originally priced around $3600USD.  The review below sums the performance up perfectly. The Linn is in excellent working order, unmarked, comes with balanced XLR cables, a remote, and original box for safe transportation. This unit is very well constructed, delivers incredible detail and an expansive sound stage. 

HiFi Review. "Sound wise this is typical Linn. Fast, refined, smooth and very detailed. You can hear just about everything in the mix. Although rather than sound analytical it sounds warm and silky. It has beautiful tone and the way it flows from passage to passage is a real delight." Nuff said.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.