SOLD: FS: Whest Ref V Phono Stage - Big Price Reduction

SOLD

Item: Whest MC Ref V phono stage
Price: $7500 6000 (RRP
of current model £13,199; approx $22,400)

Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: Converted to tubes
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, bank transfer
Extra Info: See below

Pictures: See below

RELISTED - PRICE REDUCTION $7500 TO $6000

For sale is my Whest MC Ref V phono stage. This is a late 2011/early 2012 model which has been boxed and unused since 2012 until earlier this year. The current model retails in the UK for over £13k ($22,400 at current exchange rates).

This is the flagship phono stage produced by Whest and is undoubtedly one of the finest phono stages in the world at any price. It is MC only, dual mono, and comes in two separate chassis. It has single ended and balanced outputs, and it has adjustable gain, capacitance and loading for any MC cartridge.

Having recently bought an EAR 912 preamp, with its outstanding internal tube phono stage, the Whest phono is no longer required. It is in excellent condition, and comes with all original packaging and materials (the included power cables have UK plugs, so the buyer will need to supply their own cables).

Pictures below are of the actual unit (please note that the feint line at the left of the top unit is dust).

Pick up is preferred in Cammeray, but I am happy to courier at the buyer's cost (and risk) if there is no local buyer. The phono stage is boxed and ready for delivery. Please note that I do not have time to demonstrate the phono stage, but I do guarantee that it is working properly - and sounds amazing.

Feel free to PM any questions.

P7100019.JPG

image.png.da32deebc07035103e749f67402cafe1.png