Sign in to follow this  
Snoopy8

Best & Worst Star Wars Movie Pt II

Best & Worst Star Wars Movie  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Oh trust me, I still think the movie really sucked, but - at least for me - there is no part of Attack of the Clones that I particularly like to rewatch. I can watch the pod race every so often. It's actually a scene that a few people have requested to see when demoing my rig

Guest Sime

The only good thing about attack of the clones is Natalie Portman :wub:

11 hours ago, Snoopy8 said:

image.png.e96b2c21ffbcf901a5ee702f80968330.png

Star Wars fans might want to sit down for this one.

That seemingly improbable fan theory that the most despised character of the Star Wars franchise, Jar Jar Binks, is secretly an evil Sith Lord controlling all the prequel's menaces from behind the scenes; that his bumbling, comedic exterior was a simple ruse to throw off the Jedi's scent?

Well, that might actually be partially true.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/star-wars-the-darth-jar-jar-binks-theory-is-partially-true-says-actor-a6923351.html

JSmith :ninja:

4 & 5 are the best!..The rest 1 2 & 3 are mediocre...TFA..disappointing

On 10/12/2017 at 4:39 PM, swervyn said:

At the risk of subjecting myself to on-line bullying and being ostracised from the SN community I found them all to be rather forgetful honestly.

I went through them all again just before the last one came out (whatever it was called) in order from 1 onward to refresh the memory before watching the latest one. Was all a bit meh.

Ok to watch for entertainment value but that's about it for me. I think the one I remember most would of been The Empire Strikes Back, might of been one of my first movie dates with a chick!

I'm with you. I always watch them with the utmost intent on liking them and paying attention. But I just... can't. I couldn't even tell you what happened in the last one I watched (Rogue One)

Edited by Dylan86.exe

Very Surprised ESB isn't a clear fav. Amongst people I've discussed it with, it has just about been the unanimous choice

I was almost going to answer "can't choose a fav" as I love 4 & 5 equally... but wanted to vote one fav so chose 4.

9 vs 13 votes, pretty close anyway.

JSmith :ninja:

Yes, IV and V are it.

Disney should rename Episode IV to something more exciting than A New Hope.

How utterly boring and nondescript.

George Lucas had lost it by Episode VI - too interested in milking it - and by Episode I, should have been committed...

Guest Sime
12 hours ago, blybo said:

Very Surprised ESB isn't a clear fav. Amongst people I've discussed it with, it has just about been the unanimous choice

It’s got the best scene in movie history at least.