Sign in to follow this  
andrewyuri

SOLD: FS: Audio Principe Interconnects

Item: Audio Principe single ended interconnects 6.0 metres
Price:  $24
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: Change of room config. Now require different lengths.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, bank transfer
Extra Info:

These were custom made for me by Peter Graves to connect my preamp to power amp when they were spread apart.  Made from American cable, they are silver coated and covered with teflon dielectric.  I could hear no difference between this 6 metre pair and another 1 metre pair.  They present as new.

Pictures:

IMG_1013.thumb.jpg.6a751f6e40fefb9c3357e9b936fb854b.jpg

Edited by andrewyuri

I think there was a recent WTB for long interconnects like these.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Dokken
      Item: Audio Principe (Peter Graves) Signature power cable - 1.2m custom length with Gold Furutech Australian power plug
      Price: $210 including FREE Postage with tracking number
      Item Condition: Excellent, like new (see pics below)
      Reason for selling: Selling off some cables to fund equipment upgrade
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Bank Deposit or Paypal (nb. only using Friends and Family payment option)
      Extra Info: This is a custom length of 1.2m made up by Peter Graves
      As per Audio Principe site:
      The Audio Principe “Signature” is the top of the range reference grade power cable designed to ensure maximum clean power transfer for demanding amplifiers and components.
      Heavy 14mm diameter shielded cable with 2.5mm2 pure copper conductors including mains earth provide extremely low resistance for maximum current flow.
      Braided shielding and inner metal shield give 100% coverage to provide protection against EMI and ensure clean power supply.

Pictures:

• By rand129678
      Item: Pair of 2.5 meter Audio Principe Bi-Wire Cat5e Quad Braided Speaker Cables
      Price: $100 with free postage Australia wide
      Reason for selling: I sold my bi-wire speakers last year and haven't used these cables since
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:
      - More info here: http://audioprincipe.com.au/speaker-cables/cat5e-bi-wire-quad-braided-speaker-cables/
      - See photos

Pictures:

• By andrewyuri
      Item: Audio Principe AES/EBU digital interconnect 80cm
      Price:  $50 plus postage
      Reason for selling: Change of system config; new dac has no XLR input
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
      Extra Info:
       This is an excellent sounding digital interconnect with the correct impedance of 110 ohms.  Neutrik XLRs with gold pins.  Presents as new.

Pictures:

• By andrewyuri
      Item: Audio Principe balanced interconnects 60cm
      Price:  $65 plus postage
      Reason for selling: Change of system config.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, bank transfer
      Extra Info:
      Company blurb reads:

Audio Principe XLR Balanced interconnects are constructed using cable with four conductors in a star-quad configuration which provides excellent noise rejection and signal integrity. The internal wire is made in the USA, and all solder joints use 2% silver solder. Dielectric is  PTFE Teflon, insulating 4x silver-plated Oxygen Free Copper stranded conductors, and a high-coverage silver plated OFC braided shield. The shield is connected to earth at the female connector, and via a filter capacitor and resistor at the male connector for excellent RF and EMI noise reduction. This ensures the reduction of potential ground loops, as the earth is essentially lifted. NOTE: the filter circuit connects only the shield to ground, and is not part of the signal path. These design features ensure an extra low noise floor and crystal clear sound reproduction. Connectors are latest Neutrik 3-pin XLR’s, with gold-plated contacts. The cables are protected with a black Techflex covering with a red trace.

Pictures: