FS: Electrocompaniet AW400 Mono Blocks and EC4.6 Pre

Item: Electrocompaniet AW400 Mono Block Power Amplifiers and EC4.6 Pre-amplifier with Remote
Price: $12,000ono Please see posts for update prices.
Item Condition: Very Good.
Reason for selling: Simplifying Home Theatre Room.  Not enough room to fit everything  and making the Home Theatre Room more family device friendly, less devices, less remotes ;)

Postage: Purchaser to pay for all Shipping/Handling and insurance Costs. No International Shipping and will not ship on behalf for someone.

Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, or Bank Transfer
Extra Info:

Sad to see these go and all the equipment listed needs no introduction.  Plenty of literature on the internet you can peruse and I have provided links below.

I have for sale a fully balanced pair of Electrocompaniet AW400 Mono Blocks and Electrocompaniet EC4.6 Pre-amplifier with remote (face is scuffed as this is the most used but works perfectly). Cyrus CD8-SE2 CD Player with remote  + Cyrus PSX-R Power Supply is advertised separately, please see my other ad. Other items pictured not specified in this ad is not for sale.

AW400 Monoblocks have their original boxes, while the EC4.6 Pre will be well packed in a generic box for pickup or freight.  There are scuffs and marks on all the equipment due to general use and handling.  All come with stock power cables only.

Normally I do shipping through Interparcel via TNT Road Express but insurance coverage is usually limited to $2000 for a shipment.  I am happy to quote Pack and Send but I know insurance won't be cheap.  I am happy for you to arrange your own courier pickup.

You will not be disappointed and these will power the most demanding systems with finesse. More than happy to Demo if local.  Any questions, please feel free to ask.

https://www.tivolihifi.com/product/amplifiers/electrocompaniet-aw400-mono-block-power-amplifier

Pictures:

PA090015-20171009_152331.thumb.JPG.7c17ee840f60fcb42bd64e952718b923.JPG

PA090017-20171009_152418.JPG

PA090011-20171009_152215.JPG

PA090007-20171009_152047.JPG

PA090014-20171009_170553.JPG

PA090022-20171009_152727.JPG

PA090024-20171009_152923.JPG

Edited by pasadena
  • Love 1

I'm happy to separate the Cyrus CD player and PSX-R together as one sale and the Mono Blocks and Pre-amp together as another sale.

Will not be splitting each set to sell individually at this point in time.

Thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Apologies for the late reply but the electrocompaniet gear have been withdrawn from sale.

I am still recovering from my ankle reconstruction, which is taking longer than expected and recently my father in-law suffered a stroke and taking a lot of my time at the moment helping out, hence being withdrawn from sale.

Apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks and regards

• 2 months later...
All the best with the health issues. I ended up with EC 4.5 pre, 180 monos and UP CD and all superb. 

Glad you found something you like and enjoy your new setup and thanks for the well wishes. [emoji6]

Cheers