Sign in to follow this  
evil c

HiFi Show Saturday Night Dinner Nov. 4th 2017

Today comprised of freshly made pork sausages, lamb chops , Angus rib eye (done two ways) and of course some pulled pork. Had 3 BBQ's on the go and if it wasnt for a few cold ones  I reckon I would have fallen apart managing a log, charcoal and gas fire at the same time.
Groan - only povo Greek style marinated butterflied Lamb with Lemon & Herb potato wedges here , oh well [emoji53]

2 minutes ago, evil c said:

Groan - only povo Greek style marinated butterflied Lamb with Lemon & Herb potato wedges here , oh well emoji53.png

Sounds good though.....

I got so many leftovers its ridiculous.

9 hours ago, Tubularbells said:

So here's the rub for me personally. If I gave upon drinking expensive spirits id have more cash to buy better audio gear but im left wondering if a few drinks and lesser gear = a better audio experience or would I get more enjoyment being cold stone sober  and having higher end equipment.....hmmmmm

It's about the balance.

Quite a crew assembling for this knees up.

Where is the after drinks knees really up going to be then? Same sh**hole as last time or perhaps a bit more classier this year? 

3 hours ago, Luc said:

Quite a crew assembling for this knees up.

Where is the after drinks knees really up going to be then? Same sh**hole as last time or perhaps a bit more classier this year? 

Who can remember actual names of venues - get a compass and draw a radius of 500m staggering distance and it will be within that area!

Did you have somewhere in mind? 

Crown

Crown
Bingo - read my mind ! [emoji16]

1 minute ago, evil c said:

Bingo - read my mind ! emoji16.png

I seem to remember us wanting to go there last time but certain drunks thought otherwise.

We now know they have form so ignore their suggestions this time around.:cool:

1 hour ago, Luc said:

Crown

One assumes you mean...Crown & Anchor...

1 hour ago, evil c said:

Bingo - read my mind ! emoji16.png

Nah...don't want to play Bingo...

Want a drink...

Nah...don't want to play Bingo...
Want a drink...
Well head to the Crown and Anchor then - we'll be right behind honest! [emoji4]

Just a reminder the Saturday night dinner is only 13 days away, if you are interested in coming along to help us celebrate there are only a few days left to put your name on the list.

The feast is remarkable value for only $45!

Fair few names missing from the last one, although a handful of first timers coming - don't be shy as we are all a very friendly bunch and will make any newcomers feel more than welcome! :hug:

Great idea but not much good for me I'll be there on Friday. But booked a room and Moggy and I hope to kick on after the show.

We booked at the restaurant there for dinner and are also paid up for brekky.

Great idea but not much good for me I'll be there on Friday. But booked a room and Moggy and I hope to kick on after the show.

We booked at the restaurant there for dinner and are also paid up for brekky.
Very helpful [emoji53]
Enjoy yourself anyway.

G'day Clive

I hope it's not too late to add another one to the list.  Just decided I should get over to Melbourne for the show and the BBC was definitely a highlight of the last one.:thumb:  

G'day Clive

I hope it's not too late to add another one to the list.  Just decided I should get over to Melbourne for the show and the BBC was definitely a highlight of the last one.:thumb:  
Always have a spare seat for you Tony!
Consider it done. [emoji4]

Hey Joz, with great regret I have to pull out of this one :( I am very sorry. I won't be able to attend the hifi show on the 4th, nor will I be able to join you guys for dinner. @Tony M i'll catch up with you in the show. I will probably be going in on the 3rd or the 5th or maybe both. 

Hey Joz, with great regret I have to pull out of this one [emoji20] I am very sorry. I won't be able to attend the hifi show on the 4th, nor will I be able to join you guys for dinner. [mention=104578]Tony M[/mention] i'll catch up with you in the show. I will probably be going in on the 3rd or the 5th or maybe both. 
Didn't even know you were coming to the dinner - oh well there goes my lift ! [emoji17]

Ok - now only 8 days till the social occasion of the Year show ! :party

A few have dropped out and been replaced by a couple more - but if you are keen to come along then happy to add some  names on the guestlist.

Come on, don't be shy - if you've always wanted to catch up with someone (hopefully in a good way but we cater for all kinds) , then now's your chance! :)

3 minutes ago, buzz lightyear said:

@evil c Hi Clive 

hifi dinner im interested mate would be great to catch up with few old faces. If you have any vacancies left.

Cheers Pat 

Yeah how could you not squeeze in the drunkest man of the night into this year's dinner. This dude knows how to party!

1 minute ago, Tubularbells said:

Yeah how could you not squeeze in the drunkest man of the night into this year's dinner. This dude knows how to party!

I promise will be on my best behaviour :)