LWA Staff

SOLD: JVC Full HD Projector

Item: JVC D-ILA-X30BE FULL HD Projector for Home Theatre
Price: $1250
Item Condition: Excellent
Payment Method: Cash, Credit Cards, PayPal
Extra Info: Just traded quality JVC Full HD Projector 
Just traded and in excellent order with remote

- this will take your home entertainment to the next level at a fraction of it's cost when new.
Features include:
> 1,300-lumen brightness level and 50,000:1 native contrast ratio

> Bright, high-definition 3D picture without crosstalk made possible by D-ILA

> 2D-3D conversion creates dynamic 3D video content from 2D video sources

> Convenient lens memory function 16-step aperture function adjusts brightness

> Pixel Adjust function corrects colour distortion in 1-pixel increments

> 2X motorised zoom lens for flexible installation  

> Screen Adjustment modes (3 modes) Clear Motion Drive ensures smoother picture reproduction

Pictures:

SN_JVC_DLA-X30BE.jpg

SN_JVC_DLA-X30BE_2.jpg

SN_JVC_DLA-X30BE_3.jpg

SN_JVC_DLA-X30BE_4.jpg

Hi,

How many hours are showing on the bulb? Do you have original packaging?

Cheers,

Dan.

Hi Dan, the bulb had 620 hours on it. We don't have the original packaging, but we do have a spare DLA-X9000 box which is the same size/shape. Regards, Len

Hi Zeggie -- it is still for sale. However I have just noticed a mistake in the reply above, the hours on the bulb should read 262hrs. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By krusic
      Item: Epson EH-TW9000W projector with spare genuine lamp and 6 x 3D glasses
      Price: $1000 ono
      Item Condition: Excellent used condition
      Reason for selling: Upgraded
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
      Extra Info: Great 1080p and 3D projector which includes THX certification.  Has 1760 hours on lamp and has always been ceiling mounted.  Used in Eco mode in dedicated theatre room .  Non smoker house.
      Comes with original box, wireless transmitter, remote, 2 x epson 3D glasses and 4 x panasonic 3D glasses.  Also included is a brand new sealed genuine Epson replacement lamp.

Can be shipped at buyer's expense or pick up from Geelong, Vic

Photos:

• By Johnny_Boy
      Item: JVC X5000 projector 
      Price: $2500 + Shipping (approx $50 i would say) 
      Item Condition: Excellent, roof mounted since i've had it. Smoke free home. Remote is basically new as i use universal remote 
      Reason for selling: Potential upgrade depending on sale of this projector, but happy to keep it if no one is interested. 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal (you pay paypal fees) or bank transfer. Paypal preferred 
      Extra Info: EOI at this stage. 
      Lamp Hours: Been a while since i checked, was 487 when i took the photo just over a year ago. Hasn't had a great deal of use since the baby has arrived,  I assume 700-800hrs on original bulb, can confirm if there is interest. 
      Has been professionally calibrated and puts out a very impressive 4k image. 1080p looks amazing as well. Upgrade bug is a painful thing! individual colour profiles and custom gamma curves for different sources. 
      Projector comes with original box and all accessories. No 3D transmitter/glasses as i dont care for that side of things. 

Setup in a light controlled room if someone local would like a demo
       Can provide more photos upon request. These are just photos i had on my phone, can upload higher res files if requested. 
      Photos: 

• By rawcraftwood
      Item: SHERBOURN PA 2-250 POWER AMPLIFIER 
      Price: $750
      Item Condition: VERY GOOD 8/10
      Reason for selling: NO LONGER REQUIRED - TOO MUCH GEAR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, DEPOSIT
      Extra Info:

Up for sale is my Sherbourn PA 2-250 power amplifier.
      For those who don't know, this was the predecessor of the very popular Emotiva XPA-2.
      2 x 250w @8 ohms, 2 x 500w @4 ohms
      XLR and balanced inputs
      Trigger inputs and outputs
      Huge torodial power supply
      Weighs in at 22kg

I was using this amplifier with a set of magnepan mg12's I recently rebuilt the frames and crossovers for.
      I was previously using a Harmon Kardon citation 12 for the Maggies with no compliants, but after the recent
      modifications , the Maggies dug that much deeper into the bass region that the HK was having a hard time,
      and got quite a bit warmer than it normally did when a bit of Dire Straits was played......

I found the Sherbourn had a very similar sonic signature to my lovely old HK, but boy could it dig lower without even a hint of breaking a sweat.
      So much so were the new crossovers, frames and amp working together that well that the lower register was at the point of being detrimental.
      I made the Maggies into a three way system, put the HK back into the system to cover the mid and top end, and run 2 x 12" sealed subs for the bottom end.
      And with that, the Sherbourn went back into the box.

Would make a great home theatre front channel amplifier, stereo amplifier, or another Maggie owner wanting 500w x 2 @ 4ohms without breaking the budget ( or marriage ).

Prefer local pick up as the weight is above some freight carriers limits, and once they know it's second hand audio gear, they won't cover for damage......
      been there and done it a few times in the past.......unless you're wanting to pay hundreds of dollars extra ( TNT won't cover for loss ??? only damage )

My username on ebay is also rawcraftwood, so you can look on there for an indication of my feedback. I'm not a trader or seller of audio gear, I'm just like the rest of us,
      bitten by that darn upgradeitus bug......continually looking for that audio Nirvana.
      Fleabay is no longer what it used to be 5 years ago, too many crazy people......so I don't sell on there anymore. 

I have a few other amplifiers to list over the coming weeks....same thing, am happy with the current setup/s and no need to change anymore.
      I can put the funds to other projects.
      Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By psmithy
      Hi all

I am hoping for some good advice for an outdoor projector for use with the Australian Summer looming!

I would prefer a battery powered unit to save running a cable every time I use it. Also want something that can easily be used with Netflix and similar, either with apps on the unit itself or streaming via an iPhone / iPad.

Options seem limited in Australia. The best generally on sale here seems to be the Nebula Capsule but my research found the Nebula Mars 2 which does seem a much better product though only available here on import.

Then there is the Philips PicoPix Max being crowd funded:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/philips-picopix-max-1080p-full-hd-pico-projector?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIh-SylMbt5AIViIePCh0NDwdAEAAYASAAEgKuQfD_BwE#/

That looks great but I am concerned about no product reviews being available.

Has anyone gone with this or have any thoughts I should consider.

Also, what do I need to look for in an outdoor screen. I really want something quick and easy to put up.

Thanks so much