FS: ATC SIA2-150 INTEGRATED AMP BOX MANUAL

Item: ATC integrated amplifier
Price: $2400 Ono  + postage
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: upgraded 
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Bank transfer
Extra Info:

these are pretry rare and very very sought after in Australia. This is the version 1 model and if you know anything about ATC they make top quality products which are exceptionally reliable. This amplifier has had no problems whatsoever. Never missed a beat. 

These are powerful and neutral sounding. No colouring to the sound - not harsh and not smooth. How it is recorded is how you get it. 

The amp is 150W per channel and requires a separate phono stage (ATC amps tend not to have phono stages). RCA sockets only - they don't have XLR connections

i have the original double boxed crate, the sock cover , original manual and original remote. It is in excellent condition. It is very heavy so postage won't be cheap (I will charge postage at cost but will cap the postage at $100 if I get a reasonable price). Also happy for you to,arrange your favoured courier and insure the item.

The version 2 - which hasn't had significant changes - can sell for up to $6k . The version 1 doesn't have a sub output

Im offering mine for $2400 Ono  plus postage. Because they are rare here it is difficult to price so if I've pitched it incorrectly I will be open to offers once it has been up for sale for a few days. I won't be taking low offers early. Low ballers will be ignored. 

I reserve the the right to refuse buyers with low posts and wanting PayPal  - I've had an attempted scam on another expensive item 

Pictures:

IMG_1003.JPG

IMG_1004.JPG

IMG_1005.JPG

IMG_1006.JPG

IMG_1007.JPG

• Like 1

16 hours ago, metalheadz said:

I'd like to give this listen, but no preout is a deal breaker for me. Best of luck with the sale.

fellow Brickie.

You won't need a power amp with this beast - or were you after something direct to a sub? There are other ways of connecting an active sub