Loan: Canberra intergrated Amp

metalheadz

Thanks for the reply guys, at this stage I'm just looking for a loaner unless something comes up for a great price.

I have an older flagship AVR, I'm happy with its musical capabilities but I'm curious to know how much stereo amp can improve on this. 

@metalheadz I have an Arcam a38 integrated amp listed here for sale. It was over $3000 and the current model, the a39 sells also for over $3000. Im selling for $800 which is a bragain for such a good amp. And it has HT bypass so you can connect to your avr to drive the front main speakers if you have surround sound set up. 

Cheers

Edited by molika

@metalheadz It might be worth removing 'WTB' from the title of this thread, as it's likely being misunderstood as 'Wanted to Buy' by people who aren't coming in from the Classifieds/ Product Loan section and aren't reading your above posts thoroughly. 

4 hours ago, gz76 said:

@metalheadz It might be worth removing 'WTB' from the title of this thread, as it's likely being misunderstood as 'Wanted to Buy' by people who aren't coming in from the Classifieds/ Product Loan section and aren't reading your above posts thoroughly. 

Yes I I think you’re right, I realise my mistake but not sure not to edit the title.

Edited by metalheadz

15 hours ago, bobstanator said:

Hey mate if your interested I have a perreaux 80i integrated for sale, rrp 3k, yours for 900 if you want. Pretty hard to get at this price, especially in practically new condition.

anyways, let me know cheers

Lol.

@metalheadz you should be able to click the edit button at the bottom of your first post to change it.