Sign in to follow this  
mlinvpp

SOLD: FS: (SYD) Meridian 502 pre amp with MM phono

Item: Meridian 502 Preamplifier with MM phono 
Price:  $890
Item Condition: Very good, no issue at all.
Reason for selling: NLR
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: 

You don't have to be a Meridian fans to appreciate this UK made high quality analogue pre amp, easily partner with tube or solid state power amp, 240v. Remote control included. The MM phono boards (dual mono all the way) installed, please let me know if you're using MC cart, I have a SUT that works well with mid to low output MC cart.

From a smoke and pets free home, I have other pre so hope it finds a good home. Pick up welcome. 

Pictures:

Screen Shot 2017-09-28 at 8.51.40 pm.png

Screen Shot 2017-09-28 at 8.51.57 pm.png

IMG_4417.thumb.jpg.aab728db893805893b64d06e3d8e4788.jpg

IMG_4419.thumb.jpg.1651e1346a1b52a8e3490066d0f2e71e.jpg

IMG_4421.thumb.jpg.6f7e7ec6f965c51ec6f3f4545c6cfe91.jpg

IMG_4418.thumb.jpg.ee58391bca883cb9413130a0e9d16cd6.jpg

Edited by mlinvpp

14 hours ago, Jakeyb77 said:

Yep!  This unit would have way more musicality than that ME thing he uses...

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ELECTRiCPiNEAPPLE
      Item: Meridian DSP5200 + DSP5200HC + G68 (high gloss black speakers with silver processor)
      Price: 12k ono
      Item Condition: All in great condition, some swirl marks in the gloss though no scratches 
      Reason for selling: Home renovations
      Extra Info: Meridian needs no introduction in the digital active speaker market as these guys are the pinnacle. This is an outstanding system and will be sad to see it go, but my loss is you gain. Retails at over $40k and the speakers are still a current model. Original boxes, cables etc. Will upload some more images as soon as I can. Prefer local sale.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Realrift
      Item: Meridian 565 DTS Digital Surround Home Theatre Processor
      Price: $250
      Item Condition: Very good
      Reason for selling: Downsizing audio equipment
      Extra Info:

I have owned this processor for many years and it works perfectly. This 565 has the DTS board inside so supports that format too. The main caps were upgraded to Nichicon Muse a few years ago. This home theatre processor comes with original remote and is a 220v version.

I also have the Meridian 562v Multimedia Controller which expands the inputs on the 565. The 562V can be included for $50 if buying the 565. If someone just wants the 562V you can have it for $100.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By vic
      Item: Concert Fidelity CF-080LSX
      Price: 
      Item Condition:9/10 very good
      Reason for selling:Surplus 
      Extra Info:
       Fantastic 2 channel pre amp,  able to upgrade to the latest version.Original box and remote.

Pictures:

• By Bustlin Battletoads
      I
      Item: Meridian DSP5500 pair + Meridian DSP 5200HC Single
      Price: $4,500 ONO
      Item Condition: good used
      Reason for selling: Moving house/surplus to requirement
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, EFT COD Only -  Happy to ship if the right arrangement can be made!
      Extra Info:
      Have had these in the bedroom system for a while now and absolutely love them but times are a changing so giant speakers in the bedroom is not high on my wife's priority list. Especially after just buying our first home and with our first child on the way (probably fair enough)

Meridian DSP Speakers. In good working order and excellent used condition. They sound incredible and should outperfom anything at the asking price IMHO  

Remote included
      Power Cables included
      No boxes
      Surround controller(faulty PSU) and video processor(fully functional) also available at addittional cost if interested.
      on closer inspection i have noticed a slight blemish on LHS bottom corner of one of the speakers - hard to see but its there.

Photos:
      Happy to send additional pictures of the speakers if required. theres were taken in a rush. 

• By Gazman
      Item: NAD 1155 Pre & 2200 Power Amp (WITHDRAWN)
      Price: $600 ONO
      Item Condition: Great 
      Reason for selling: No longer required
      Extra Info: Great package for a vinyl or digital setup, the NAD 1155 Stereo Preamp unit sounds great and has a wonderful phono section. If you're looking for an inexpensive entry into higher-end vinyl performance, this classic little preamp is for you, it has both Moving Magnet and Moving Coil phono stage with adjustable capacitance.

The NAD 2200 power amp is conservatively rated at 100w per channel into 8Ω (stereo), 400W into 8Ω (mono) and and the ability to drive low-impedance speaker loads without difficulty. This amp has heaps of power and has fantastic dynamic headroom with a clean neutral sound and all the power you need when you decide to crank it up. 

Both units are in great condition with some very minor surface scratches on the edges, see pictures. Both units have been serviced recently.

Pre Amp Specs 
      Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
      Total harmonic distortion: 0.02%
      Input sensitivity: 0.56mV (MC), 1.2mV (MM), 80mV (line)
      Signal to noise ratio: 78dB (MC), 80dB (MM), 95dB (line)
      Output: 12V (Pre out Max)
      Dimensions: 420 x 75 x 276mm
      Weight: 4.13kg
      Power Amp Specs
      Power output: 100 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo), 400W into 8Ω (mono) 
      Frequency response: 3Hz to 80kHz 
      Total harmonic distortion: 0.03% 
      Damping factor: 100 
      Input sensitivity: 0.7V 
      Signal to noise ratio: 111dB 
      Speaker load impedance: 2Ω (minimum) 
      Dimensions: 420 x 123 x 370mm 
      Weight: 12.5kg 
      Photos: