Vieanna Acoustic The Musik speakers

This may well be a bit of a long shot but does any SNA member have a set of VA The Musik speakers and if so would you be please share your thoughts and experiences with them?

I have heard the smaller Lizts model speakers, which were very nice, but not the top of the range The Musik.

cheers Terry

Edited by TerryO

This is my dream speaker. May my dream come true. :) 

I have only listened up to concert grand which is a mind blowing speaker. I can only imagine how The Music will sound.

Edited by Jamo8
  • Like 1

I heard it in Singapore last December.

At that time it was the only speaker I was considering upgrading from my Thiel CS3.7s.

But looking back I’m kinda wondering if it was the speakers or the rest of the system adding to the magic - Dan Agastino’s then brand new Progression Monos with the Ayre QX5 DAC Streamer.

?

• Like 2

On 28 September 2017 at 8:28 PM, DoggieHowser said:

I heard it in Singapore last December.

At that time it was the only speaker I was considering upgrading from my Thiel CS3.7s.

But looking back I’m kinda wondering if it was the speakers or the rest of the system adding to the magic - Dan Agastino’s then brand new Progression Monos with the Ayre QX5 DAC Streamer.

?

Next time I am in Sydney I intend go to the Lifystyle store and have a listen to their VA Music set up, last time I was there they had a pretty low cost in comparison system set up to drive them, which I found a bit unusual and in no way compares to the system you heard.

cheers Terry

• Like 1