Sign in to follow this  
Steven_James89

SOLD: FOR SALE: JVC X7000, XBOX ONE S (500GB) & RECLINER CINEMA SEATS

Item: JVC X7000B Projector including Xbox One S, 4K Movies & Recliner Cinema Seats
Price: $7500 oNo
Item Condition:Projector, Xbox and motorized SEATS are in perfect physical and mechanical condition (comes with 3yrs manufacturer warranty) 450hrs on the globe
Reason for selling: Moving into a new home and no dedicated theatre room for my projector.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, OR COD
Extra Info:

Hey guys, for sale is my JVC D-ILA X7000 4k E-Shift projector. The unit is only 6 months old and will come with its original 3yr manufacturer warranty, JVC operating manuals and JVC controller which will be handed over upon purchase.
Also apart of the package is a brand new Xbox One S 500mb (4K) White unit with one white controller. Additionally i will include 3 4K Bluray including Maze Runner 1 & 2 and King Kong. Also selling one set of two seat cinema motorized SEATS.

The unit currently has 450 hours on the lamp (lamp life if 4500hrs).
This unit is in 100% perfect physically and visual condition and sits in my theatre room as per the photos attached.

About the unit:
JVC DLA-X7000 4K 3D Home Theatre Projector features THX 3D standards. HDMI/HDCP 2.2, e-shift4 technology, HDR compatibility, Multiple pixel control and much more. THX 3D standards, DLA-X7000 projector, reproduces clear and detail 3D images that are originally created by filmmakers in the studio, the projector has undergone more than 400 tests for THX 3D Certification. With support for both HDMI inputs including HDCP 2.2 that supports copy protected 4k videos and huge data transfer rate, DLA-X7000 is next generation ready. Along with introduction of e-shift4, the projector also features newly designed JVC algorithm that automates best performance for individual scene called Multiple Pixel control, this technology reduces complex adjustments and gives natural and expressive 4K images
Thank you
Pictures:

s-l1600000.jpg

s-l16000.jpg

s-l160000.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

20170917_221328.jpg

20170917_221403.jpg

Edited by Steven_James89
Update information

That is a cracking home theatre!

GLWS.

11 hours ago, el1x said:

That is a cracking home theatre!

GLWS.

Thanks buddy... sad I'm leaving this behind.  Maybe on the next house I can do something better than this! Trying to sell my unit off. Any ideas where I can try sell it quicker? Another forum Maybe? 

A tad off topic. But what are your room dimensions and where did you get that 2 seater couch?

Awesome set up, it'll be sad to see it go but best of luck with the sale!

great projector for a great price and a great room. pity you cant just sell the whole room :D 

49 minutes ago, :) al said:

great projector for a great price and a great room. pity you cant just sell the whole room :D 

Thanks Al, Im actually selling the projector as part of a bundle.

JVC X7000 + XBOX One S (500GB) & One Set of Recliner Chairs $8.5k ONO

1 hour ago, BenThatcher said:

A tad off topic. But what are your room dimensions and where did you get that 2 seater couch?

Awesome set up, it'll be sad to see it go but best of luck with the sale!

dimensions are 6x4

[moderator post]@Steven_James89 please note i have removed your re listing of this one as per or rules we dont allow relisting prior to 30 days. please modify or amend the original here instead. and feel free to relist once 30 days have past.[end moderator post]

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Ericcklau
      Price: $350 Item Condition: Like new Shipping Options: Pickup is available Suburb or Town: Turramurra 2074 State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, cash on pickup Reason for selling: Upgrade to GT2000 Further information: JVC JL-A40 turntable in great condition, comes with JVC Z-1S cartridge. Auto stop and return tonearm. 
       100% work in top condition. For local pickup only.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Minitransit
      Item: Epson EH-TW6600W  3D projector
      Price: 850
      Item Condition: Perfect
      Reason for selling: No longer Required
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: 
      Projector is in perfect condition. Was purchased new in 2016. 
      Purchased in October 2019 from this forum. The item has not been used or set up and has remained boxed since Oct 2019.

Previous owner installed new lamp and has done 150 hours on it. He had absolutely no issues.
      Only selling because I got a good deal on a Epson 9300.
      Unit is in a wooded crate and safe packing for shipping interstate.

Priced to sell

Projector comes with:
      - 2x 3d glasses unused
      - Wireless module
      - Remote
      - Spare Lamp
      - Power cord

I may be slow to respond to queries as I am travelling for two weeks.

• By mgrobins
      Item: JVC DLA X-35 Projector
      Price: $1100 (price edited after reviewing other information. Sorry for any inconvenience).
      Item Condition: Used - perfect condition
      Reason for selling: lack of use & need to re-purpose HT area
      Extra Info:

Projector is fully functional with only 484hrs on lamp.
      All original parts such as 3D glasses, manual etc are included 
      Original box for safe travel.
      Cosmetically perfect  when wiped down (excuse some fingerprints and dust in image).

Projector info: X-35 Review 

Darbee Doublet 5000 and TP-Link Wireless access point included (WAP is for IP control of projector).

I am selling an Anamorphic lens and screen as well (see advertisements). They are not included with this sale / price. I will happily neg a great price if you purchase them as a package.

Specs:

Brightness: 1,300 Lumens Contrast: 50,000:1 (full on/off) Resolution: 1920x1080 Native Aspect Ratio: 16:9 (HD) Color Processing: 8-bit Projector Size: 18 cm x 45 cm x 47 cm (HxWxD) Weight: 14.8 kg Video Modes: 720p, 1080i, 1080p/60, 1080p/24, 1080p/50, 480p, 480i Data Modes: MAX 1920x1080 3D Modes: Full HD 3D 3D Glasses Type: Shutter Lamp Life: 3,000 hours  / 4,000 hours (eco) Lamp Type: NSH Lamp Wattage: 230 Watts Lamp Quantity: 1 Lamp Code: PK-L2312U Display Type: 2 cm D-ILA (3) Std. Zoom Lens: Powered, 2.00:1 Std. Lens Focus: Powered Optional Lenses: No Lens Shift: Horizontal +/-34.0% & Vertical +/-80.0% Throw Distance: 4.6 m - 6.1 m Image Size: 187 cm - 500 cm Throw Ratio: 1.40:1 - 2.80:1 (D:W) Projector Placement: For a cm diagonal screen, place the projector lens between 3.1 m and 6.2 m from the screen. Digital Keystone: No Audible Noise: ** Speakers: No Max Power: 330 Watts Voltage: 100V - 240V Connection Panel: Component (RCA),  Network (RJ-45),  RS232 (DB-9pin),  12-Volt Trigger,  HDMI 1.4a,  HDMI 1.4a  

• By surprisetech
      Item:  JVC RX-5022V. 5.1 Channel Dolby Digital/dts/ProLogic II Receiver.
      Price:  $100 +Postage at cost if required.
      Item Condition:  Very good used condition.
      Reason for selling: Deceased estate.
      Extra Info:
      One of my father in law's AVRs.  This was the heart of his main system and was still in use until September last year.
      Includes Optical & Coaxial S/PDIF inputs, but no HDMI.
      Very well looked after and fully functional.  Includes original remote control and User Manual.