IMG_20170926_171808.jpg

IMG_20170926_171644.jpg

IMG_20170926_171626.jpg

IMG_20170926_172202.jpg

IMG_20170926_171928.jpg

IMG_20170926_171931.jpg

IMG_20170926_172155.jpg

Edited by TJD

Perhaps you uploaded a wrong photo? The photo of the sticker at the back of speaker says Twenty21? 

9 minutes ago, att23 said:

Perhaps you uploaded a wrong photo? The photo of the sticker at the back of speaker says Twenty21? 

Good pickup att23. It looks weird, but looking at the PMC website and the picture here I reckon the PMC factory has put the wrong label on the speaker. PMC Twenty21 is a bookshelf and the back just doesn't look like this photo as far as I can tell. 

Oh wow, that's a blunder on PMC's part. They are definitely not the 21s as they are a small bookshelf speaker. And you can see the floorstand connected to the speaker in the back panel photo 

I have seen both the 21 and 23 in real life and I can say this speaker is definitely the 23.

21's rear panel, crossover and terminals on a 23 box?Twenty_21-Oak_Rear_cut.jpg.f90a1de5e0917a0bc19ae3cbb7af9eec.jpg

2 hours ago, Jonny said:

Do both speakers say 21? 

I have the 23, and the sticker says 23 on mine. 

17 minutes ago, Tony B said:

21's rear panel, crossover and terminals on a 23 box?Twenty_21-Oak_Rear_cut.jpg.f90a1de5e0917a0bc19ae3cbb7af9eec.jpg

It is possible, but I'd think more likely to be just the sticker.

Also as far as I know the 21 and 23 use identical crossovers.

10 minutes ago, audio_file said:

It is possible, but I'd think more likely to be just the sticker.

Also as far as I know the 21 and 23 use identical crossovers.

agreed.

You can increase the price now as this is a bespoke set [emoji108]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 9/24/2017 at 7:49 PM, Jonny said:

Do both speakers say 21? 

Yep, it is just a sticker thing though apparently. There was a batch of them that left the warehouse with the wrong stickers. 

:) 

On 9/24/2017 at 7:48 PM, BrettBasso said:

Heard a pair of these at Aussie HiFi. Wonderful sounding speakers.... very tempting......

They are still available, price is negotiable! Come and get them, keen to sell :) 

On 9/25/2017 at 7:51 AM, astormsau said:

You can increase the price now as this is a bespoke set emoji108.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a bad idea...  

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Artie59
      Item: Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated stereo amplifier
      Price: $700
      Item Condition: Good
      Reason for selling: Too many amps
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Includes user guide, remote control and power cord. 

Prefer local pickup from Bondi NSW as I don't have the original box and this amp is heavy.
      I can drop off at Pack & Send for buyer to arrange packing and delivery with Pack & Send.

Technical Specifications
      Power Output
      120W RMS into 8 Ohms
      200W RMS into 4 Ohms

THD (unweighted)
      < 0.001% 1 kHz at 80% of rated power
      < 0.01% 20 Hz - 20 kHz at 80% of rated power

Frequency Response
      10 Hz - 50 kHz +/- 1 dB

S/N ratio (ref 1W/8 Ohm)
      > 93 dB

Dimensions
      (H x W x D) 115 x 430 x 385mm (4.5 x 16.9 x 15.2”)

Weight 15.0kg (33Lbs)

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Eagleeyes
      Item: A few AV products from Denon, HSU, Yamaha, from Receivers and some small bookshelf rear speakers etc
      Price: As below
      Item Condition: various but mostly good pm for me info
      Reason for selling: Older gear needs a new home , has not been used in years. Some with very little use.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: See Below.

Samsung Blue ray player with remote BDP1400 -$120- now $100

DENON Blueray Disc Transport DVD 2500BT with remote  high end when released needs DAC as HDMI out only. Higher end Blueray transport $400 now $250

Kenwood Audio video stereo receiver KR-v6050.  $100 great entry amp/ receiver for someone.

------------------------
      Speakers

Axis Ls28 bookshelf speakers black great sound and perfect sonically , scratched boxes. $200 awesome for rears on SS set up.

Xavian Bonbonus book shelf speakers in light ash wood great actually very good condition $350 same as above for as rears or smaller 

Receiver

Yamaha rxv3800  with remote Receiver 2nd highest in range i think was $4000 or more new. Very nice sound from Yamaha. Winner of top sounding receiver.

Bargain ONLY $500 due to HDMI issues and 3 work at least so who needs more than that otherwise would be listed at $1200 

Hdmi board, 2-3 inputs work , 1-2 don’t for some reason and all other inputs work perfectly goes very well with Denon transport above.

Conclusion
      When dealing with an AVR in this price class, you go in with very high expectations. The Yamaha RX-V3800 has the specs to please most any enthusiast with excellent power, ample HDMI inputs, and internal decoding of the new HD audio codecs. The only personal letdown for me was the AVR's inability to process certain video signals to 1080p; instead it simply passes them through. Even with this shortcoming, this is an excellent product and is worthy of your consideration when looking for an AVR in this price class.
      Highs
      Four HDMI Inputs
      Onboard Decoding of Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, & DTS-HD Master Audio
      Clean and Dynamic sound from all channels
      Lows
      Video section only upconverts analog signals
      YPAO setup set monitor speakers to "Large" when they should be set to "Small"

Read more at https://www.soundandvision.com/content/yamaha-rx-v3800-av-receiver-page-3#J6zIyjGDCUEpSVmh.99

Specifications
      7.1-channel surround sound receiver
      140-watts minimum continuous power per channel, 8 ohm loads, two channels driven from 20Hz-20kHz with a maximum total harmonic distortion of 0.04% 
      Analog audio input sensitivity and impedance: 200mV, 47kohms (line), 3.5mV, 47kohms (phono MM)
      Analog output level/impedance: 200mV/900 ohms (REC Out)
      Speaker impedance: 6 ohms-16 ohms
      Analog audio inputs: Ten L/R (line), L/R phono (MM), 5.1-channel analog
      Digital audio inputs: Three coaxial, four TosLink optical
      Analog audio outputs: Four L/R (2xL/R record, L/R Zone1, L/R Zone2, L/R Zone 3), one 7.1-channel preamp out, headphones, Eleven pair speaker terminals
      Digital output: One TosLink optical
      Video inputs: Seven composite or S-video, three component, four HDMI
      Video outputs: Two composite or S-video, one composite-only zone 2, one component, one HDMI
      Other: Setup microphone, two 12V trigger, RS 232, IR in/out, IEC power connection, antenna (AM/FM/ XM), iPod Dock input
      Dimensions: 17-1/8" x 6-3/4" x 17-1/4" (W x H x D)
      Weight: 38.4 lbs

• By Eagleeyes
      Item: Brand New unused Bryston BLP-1 Turntable and Outboard Power Supply

Price: NOW only $3950 ono NOW $3600 including FREIGHT 50% off New price which is $6999 

Item Condition: Brand New Perfect, never used, no cart mounted.

Reason for selling: Cash

Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only can ship anywhere in factory box. 

Extra Info: Very well reviewed new turntable from Bryston.

https://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/bryston-blp-1-turntable-and-tonearm/

http://audiofi.net/2018/05/bryston-blp-1-turntable-the-ultimate-bry-master/

• By Baz W
      Item: The Who Studio Vinyl Albums Box Set x 11 lps ( 3 x doubles)
      Price: $290  $ 250 ( up to $400 on ebay) plus postage
      Item Condition: Vinyl Near Mint (Most Never Played)
      Box has slight damage to one corner plus small marks on lid ( see photos attached). Caused my me dropping box 😓
      Reason for selling: Have most singular albums on original format 

Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only

The Who The Studio Albums is an 11-album vinyl box set containing all of the band's studio albums. Attractively presented with restored original artwork, immaculate sound remastered by longtime Who engineer John Astley, and pressed onto virgin heavyweight vinyl The Studio Albums is the ultimate must-have for any fan of one of the most legendary rock 'n' roll bands of all time.

From the savvy, street-smart My Generation of 1965, to the extraordinary 2006 career high of Endless Wire, the box set takes in the band's multi-faceted journey from the experimental psychedelic years of The Who Sell Out, to the globe-dominating concepts of Tommy and Quadrophenia to the untouchable heights of masterpieces like Who's Next, and Who Are You.

For this strictly limited edition release, great care has been taken to ensure the product looks as good as it sounds. The box itself is a hard, full-color presentation with matt lamination and spott-gloss varnish, while artwork restorations include the Tommy sleeve with its original 6-panel fold-out and 12-page color booklet, Face Dances with its 24" by 24" poster insert and The Who Sell Out, with the same 20" by 30" poster as on the original 1967 pressings.

Box Contents:
      1. My Generation (1965)
      2. A Quick One (1966)
      3. The Who Sell Out (1967)
      4. Tommy (double album) (1969)
      5. Who's Next (1971)
      6. Quadrophenia (double album) (1973)
      7. The Who By Numbers (1975)
      8. Who Are You (1978)
      9. Face Dances (1981)
      10. It's Hard (1982)
      11. Endless Wire (double album) (2006)

Features
      Limited edition box set of all Who studio albums
      All re-mastered by Jon Astley in 24-96 format
      Heavyweight vinyl
      Original issue artwork
      o Tommy sleeve - six-panel fold out / 12-page colour 11" x 11" booklet.
      o Face Dances - 24" x 24" poster of the album cover as an insert
      o Sell Out - 20" x 30" poster on the original pressings

• By shihan171
      Item: Wave Stone BNC Cabels 1m long
      Price:  $700 Posted Australia only
      Item Condition: 10/10
      Reason for selling: Have gone optical
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal ( use friends or plus 3% paypal fess ) Bank transfer
      Extra Info: Purchased 24/1/19 after trying many different makes of BNC cables for the Mscaler this was the best choice if you have Chords Mscaler these are the
      cables to use , after a couple of changes to my set up these cables are now to short so I went for optical connection now . Cost was $900 when bought and still cost that today
      bank fees and exchange rates at the time .They are fairly stiff because of the ferrites and heavy . Plenty of reviews by users on HiFi Head forum . Came in foam ctn for protection
      which I will use for posting with extra bubble wrapping on outside for more protection .

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.