Isotek Aquarius and Isotek Solus Power Conditioner As new

Item: Multi award winning Isotek Aquarius Power Conditioner in Silver and Isotek Solus Power Conditioner in black both bought in last 3 months. Very low use.
Price: $1400 for Aquarius and $1000 for Solus which has 5 hours or less use.
Item Condition: Perfect x2
Reason for selling: Change or listening space means change of system and less boxes so trying to centralise power conditioning into PS audio P10 if available for a swap...Also for sale is a PS audio AV 5000 Power Conditioner which i bought from SNA a few weeks ago but did not realise it required different connections. See other listing as that is for sale as well
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only Have all boxes so can freight easily via pack and send of dhl etc at buyers expense.
Extra Info: Please don't send any low ball offers, the Isotek Aquarius is outstanding and listed at $2800 new with a very high quality premium isotek power lead and yes you can get for about $2200 and the Solus is basically brand new and a buyers mistake so 1000 is very good value against the 1400 new price.

https://www.mirandahifi.com/collections/accessories/products/isotek-aquarius

One of the most cost-effective upgrades you can buy for any high-quality audio system, Aquarius is a multi-award-winning six-way mains conditioner that redefined the power cleaning market. Two high-current outlets are provided for amplifiers, subwoofers and so on, with four medium-current sockets for other components.

• Removes Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
  • RFI reduction 60dB.
  • Six unique conditioning stages ensure optimal isolation between all outlets, eliminating Differential Mode cross- contamination.
  • KERP© (Kirchoff’s Equal Resistance Path) ensures equal resistance and equal power delivery to all outlets. No outlet gets power before the next, a common problem with other power products which daisy chain outlets together.
  • 67,500A of instantaneous protection, featuring IsoTek’s unique sequential protection system.
  • Internal wiring; solid core silver platted OFC copper with FEP and virtual air dielectric technology.
  • Two high-current outlets delivering 3,680W continuous. Four medium-current outlets delivering 1,150W continuous power.

https://www.mirandahifi.com/collections/accessories/products/isotek-solus

IsoTek’s most affordable rack-width component conditioner improves audio and audio-visual electronics whilst fitting neatly into a hi-fi rack – an award- winning, simple and effective way to upgrade the sound of your hi-fi.

• Removes Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
  • RFI reduction 45dB.
  • Independent outlets – no outlets are connected together, stopping Differential Mode cross-contamination.
  • Unique Individual Differential Gate© filter network improves the isolation between each of the six outlets, further eliminating cross contamination.
  • KERP© (Kirchoff'sEqualResistancePath) ensures equal resistance and equal power delivery across all outlets. No outlet gets power before the next, a common problem with other power products which daisy chain outlets together.
  • 22,500A of instantaneous protection, featuring IsoTek's unique sequential protection system.
  • Internal wiring; multi-strand silver platted OFC copper with PTFE dielectric.
  • Maximum power, continuous 2,300W.

Pictures: Stock images as they all look the same

ISOTEK_SOLUS_EVO_5002ff0a9fdbe_large.jpeg

main_2073_large.jpeg

t355_a4ed668582fa280759d0ab43965867fd1_large.jpg

t355_62dc14c198393fd0e44fe97e815acb3d1_large.jpg

Screen Shot 2017-09-21 at 4.02.49 pm.png

Edited by Eagleeyes

I still remember when I was about 7, following my dad around a plumbing store as he talked himself through the parts he needed to buy. I said "Dad, why are they called male and female?" He stopped for a second or two, then as he turned away from me and continued walking, he said "they're named after the sex organs". I reckon he was pretty red-faced. [emoji38]
So yeah you need "male" iec plugs (male=plug, female=socket) to connect to the ps audio, which rules out most things with an external power supply.
PS despite being technically correct, I'd recommend not calling your wife/girlfriend a "socket" [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Wiffle said:

I still remember when I was about 7, following my dad around a plumbing store as he talked himself through the parts he needed to buy. I said "Dad, why are they called male and female?" He stopped for a second or two, then as he turned away from me and continued walking, he said "they're named after the sex organs". I reckon he was pretty red-faced. emoji38.png
So yeah you need "male" iec plugs (male=plug, female=socket) to connect to the ps audio, which rules out most things with an external power supply.
PS despite being technically correct, I'd recommend not calling your wife/girlfriend a "socket" emoji38.png

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Easy to get IEC to female socket connectors for external PSU and so on. https://www.jaycar.com.au/iec-c14-male-to-3pin-mains-socket-150mm/p/PS4100