SOLD: FS: Koetsu Rosewood Standard.

SOLD

Item: Koetsu Rosewood Standard.
Price: $1500 will accept realistic offers.
Item Condition: Koetsu factory refurbished.
Reason for selling: Surplus
Payment Method: bank transfer and COD upon pick up.
Extra Info:

As I have no idea of the current value of this cartridge and will accept nearest offers.

Bought this cartridge some years ago and had it returned to Koetsu for full refurbishment in August 2012. Koetsu will not refurbish their cartridges in any other way except replacing moving coil, cantilever and stylus to its new original condition which results a brand new cartridge with an old wood body. Photo of document prove of work carried out. I played it sparingly as I am fortunate to play some other cartridges from the collection and estimate less than 200 hours since. The sound quality after refurbished is as good as it has ever been. I am now retired and gradually offloading some of my toys.

I can consider posting but local pickup is highly recommended as I encourage you listen before parting your money.

Anyone interested please PM me.

Pictures:

544.JPG

547.JPG

552.JPG

542.JPG

Just now, MattyW said:

Lovely cart though I already have one @Happy. I don't think I need a second for now. I'm probably best served getting my FR-7 and FR-1 Mk3F fixed up.

Ah i must have thought you wanted one when it was that you actually had it my bad :D

• Like 1

Hi all,

Sorry, I got an offer outside of SNA. A friend of mine in Singapore bought it just at the time when my advert was under approval. I was talking to him for some weeks prior to this advert.

Thanks for your interest.

• Like 1