SOLD: FS: PRICE DROP RCM Sensor Prelude IC Phono Preamp & PS.

Item: RCM Sensor Prelude IC Phono Preamp
Price: 1600
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: No longer required, upgraded and now need more funds for speaker upgrade.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, bank transfer, COD.
Extra Info: I had to pay 10K for my new (old) Pre/Phono to get something better than this. Demo avilaable if required it can be heard against my Halcro DM10...

original listing where i bought this from:

Edited by Dacman
price drop

11 minutes ago, katattack74 said:

[email protected] this price, its one helluva phonostage... i love my Sensor 2, it aint goin no where..

yes its a great phono i just need the dough for speakers otherwise i would hang onto it.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By HodlRoger
      Item: HiFi Interconnects
      Price: $850
      Item Condition: Used
      Reason for selling: Starting a family
      Payment Methods: Pickup – Cash, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
      Extra Info:
      1x HEAR Time Tunnel – Digital Cable (3 Metre)
      2x HEAR Time Tunnel – ‘ORO’ cable phono to phono connectors (1.5 Metre Pair)
      1x HEAR Time Tunnel Helix 48 Litz Au Spades speaker cables (3 Metre Pr)
      2x Box set Xindak ‘Link Set’ speaker tri-wire connectors
    • By dolphy
      Item: Pro-Ject Tube Box II Phono (pre_amp)
      Price: $250.00
      Item Condition: Used
      Reason for selling: No longer Required
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: I've had this phono for at least three years. It has great bass response and soundstage. It was only recently replaced by the Graham Slee Reflex M. I have to admit there's not much between them and I'm not sure that I won't regret selling this.

• By mwhouston
      Item: Stanton 881S MM phono cartridge with new stylus and brush
      Price: $100 - without headshell, $150 with headshell + postage. $10 donation to SNA if it sells at this price.
      Item Condition: Excellent with new Stylus.
      Reason for selling: Too many MM carts. 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, Bank transfer
      Extra Info: Barely 10 hours on the new stylus with brush. Brush is easily removed. I have decided to cut down on the number of MM cartridges. Cheaper head shells can be purchased through eBay but if the buyer wants it as is I will sell with head shell for the extra $50. Postage should be around $10 based on postcode. Pickup is OK or I will drop it off if close by.

• By Red MacKay
      Item:    Cambridge Audio Azur 640P-B, mm/mc phono
      Price:    $140,  REDUCED to $120
      Item Condition:   Excellent
      Reason for selling:   Help fund an upgrade I over committed for...
      Payment Method: Pickup -   Cash, DD, Paypal to Friends.  Can post at cost.

Extra Info:
      I bought this here about two years back and used it for a bit on my old Pioneer deck.
      I can't help myself though and replaced it with many other phono units along the way spending lots of dollars!
      It works a treat and is a great little unit.
      It does both MM AND MC.  Just a flick of the switch on the back of the unit to select either.
      So you can have two arms on your deck attached at the same time if you want.
      It also has a handy subsonic filter you can switch in or out on the back of the unit too.
      Comes with original wallwart power supply too.
      The current new replacement for this unit is around $350.
      I also have the original box and am happy to post at cost.

• By Mat-with-one-t
      Item: Lehmann Audio Black cube phono stage
      Price Range: let me know!
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info:
      Hi all.  thought I'd try again on this one out of curiosity.  I have the matching power supply for one of these lying about not getting used, so I figured I'd see if there's one out there to try.  Given my existing power supply, I only need the actual unit itself.  I'm not after the "Statement" version, as this can't be used with my power suplly as far as I know.
      Many thanks!  Mat
      Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).