The Audio Experts

Cardas Audio, Golden Reference, 2.5m Speaker Cables with Banana Plugs Price: $3750 DISCOUNTED MUST GO NOW $2950

Cardas Audio, Golden Reference, 2.5m Speaker Cables with Banana Plugs

Cardas’s closest cable to these now is the Clear Reference with a RRP $4799, how ever the Golden Reference have a unrivaled sonic signature consisting of deep bass response, a liquid warm midrange and an expansive sound stage

Comes with Cardas Certificate of Authentication and Cardas Limited Lifetime Manufactures Warranty.

Golden Reference Speaker

Until the introduction of Clear, Golden Reference was the top-performing speaker cable, bringing the warmth of Golden Cross (the previous top speaker cable), with the addition of more fine detail.

Technical Specifications:

.702" O.D., PFA & air dielectric. Pure Copper Litz conductors.

Termination Options:

1/4" (6mm), pure copper, rhodium/silver plated spades are standard. 9mm spades, bananas, and Maggy pins also available.

Location: The Audio Experts, 03 9545 5152, 2065, Dandenong Road, Clayton, Vic 3168

Item Condition: Customer Trade In, As good as new but have been run in already, Comes with Cardas Certificate of Authentication and Cardas Limited Lifetime Manufactures Warranty, Item can be demonstrated before purchase if desired located in Clayton.

Payment Method: Cash, Bank Deposit, Eftpos or Paypal

Extra Info: These Speaker Cables are fitted with Banana Plugs.

Delivery:  Pickup available in Clayton, Postage available at buyers expense, please contact us for a price if you require delivery we have all original packing for this item.

Edited by The Audio Experts

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mae
      Item: Chord speaker cables, shielded, 1.5 m pair
      Price: $30
      Item Condition: Excellent, light usage
      Reason for selling: Sold speakers so cables are no longer needed
      Payment Method: Cash on pick-up
      Extra Info:
      As pictured, pair of 1.5 m shielded speaker cables: Chord 'Carnival Silver Screen', with Cyrus plugs on one end of each cable. 
      Here is a quote from What Hi-Fi about this cable:
      'Speaker cables can pick up radio frequency noise and feed it back to the amplifier electronics, thus having a degrading effect on its performance. Speaker cable designs use twisted geometry, sometimes combined with shielding to address this issue, and it seems to make sense. A classic example is the award winning Chord Carnival Silver Screen cable.'
      Can post at buyer's expense.
      To confirm my reliability as a private seller, please view my feedback on Ebay (you will need to look at previous years as I have been using Gumtree recently):

• By Paranoy
      Item: Chord Epic Reference 3m speaker cables 
      Price: $1300
      Item Condition: Excellent condition. 
      Reason for selling: Surplus, NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Purchased in April last year. The cables are in as new condition and have been in their  accompanying bag for the last 3 months. Better let someone make full use of them. They do provide very detailed and neutral sound. Retail for $2200. Can be posted at buyer's expense. 

• By Molloy
      Item: Townshend Isolda 2metre Speaker cables 
      Price: $350
      Item Condition: Very Good  
      Reason for selling:Too many cables 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD 
      Extra Info: These are excellent cables. Please see attached review from The Ear magazine for an explanation of their design and performance.

Townshend Audio Isolda EDCT speaker cable | The Ear.pdf
    • By denimhunter
      Item:        Zenwave speaker cables
      Price:       $350 for 2.5m pair
      Item Condition: used but excellent
      Reason for selling: surplus
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:
      Very musical speaker cable from Zenwave Audio (former known as a Dave's cables) Handmade in the US.
      2.5m (8ft) Copper litz speaker cable with cotton sleeve. 
      DC10 audio market the same cable under their name at close to US$1000 for a 2 meter pair. Rodium plated furutech spades and Neotech banana plugs
      From Zenwave website:
      "These cables are made with Neotech’s UPOCC copper litz wire in 20g and 14g. The 14g wire is my OEM product. The 17 and 11 gauge cables are made using a 4 strand braid of the 20g and 14g wires respectively. The wires are constructed using 44g upocc copper wires that are individually insulated and braided around a flat film core. The 14g wire is made of about 1060 strands of the 44g wire. The wire is constructed in this way to eliminate skin effect, where the higher frequencies travel closer to the surface of the wire, and was originally used for RF transmission applications. This results in a clearer sound when used for audio, reducing the amount of warmth and coloration imparted by copper conductors. The result is a cable that performs at a higher level than most copper speaker cables, performing at a level closer to silver, but without the typical harshness and thin sound associated with lower quality silver wire. These cables consistently perform at a higher level vs 4N silver speaker cables and are more affordable for the same gauge. This makes these cables a very good value for the money and the next best thing to my upocc silver and silver/gold alloy cables."

• By sa2013
      Item: Chord Odyssey 2 Speaker Cable - Factory Terminated 3m pair
      Price: $340
      Item Condition: Excellent 9/10 
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Bank Deposit
      Extra Info:
      I bought these cables couple of years ago and was happy to use them with my proac speakers. Now that I moved to a new place 3m is not long enough, so these will have to be replaced.
      Here's a link to brand new 3m pair selling for $629: https://www.vinylrevival.com.au/products/chord-odyssey-2-speaker-cable-3m-pair
      Thanks for looking