Sign in to follow this  
ClassicalGuy

WITHDRAWN OR RELISTED: FS: ATC SCM19s

Item: ATC SCM19s 

Price: $3,250 

Item Condition: 9/10 – only because they’re not new.

Reason for selling: Hope to upgrade to active floorstanders but need to sell these first.

Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only

Extra Info: I was hoping to sell these with the stands and cables, but by popular demand, I’m putting the speakers up on their own.

I bought the speakers from Stereophonic in Melbourne on 21/7/2016, so they still have about 4 years and 10 months of their warranty left.

The speakers are cherry and in flawless condition and would suit a new buyer. I also have all the original packaging, plus speaker and grill covers and never played them loud as I live in an apartment. There’s not really a lot I can say about the speakers, there’s a million reviews out there and they’re discussed on SNA regularly. What I will say, is that they’re good enough for me to be parting ways with them because the quality of the 19s has given me enough faith in ATC to be climbing the ladder to active towers which is a big investment for me.

More than happy to demo to anyone interested, due to weight local pickup would probably be best, but happy to drop off to any courier service in the Melbourne area (preferably south-east) but arrangements/costs/insurance etc. will be the buyer’s responsibility.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Edited by ClassicalGuy

3 hours ago, ClassicalGuy said:

never played them loud as I live in an apartment

3 hours ago, ClassicalGuy said:

climbing the ladder to active towers

My ACT's sounded best when they were loud, never heard the actives but think I'd find it tough to tame the volume knob 

good luck neighbors 

This item has been withdrawn from sale or relisted.

@ClassicalGuy  As per classifieds guidelines items can only be relisted every 30 days, as such I've reopened this thread.

If you wish to drop the price just edit the first post. 

Still for sale?

This item has been withdrawn from sale or relisted.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By mminnett
      Item: ATC C1 Centre speaker 
      Price: $350
      Item Condition:8/10 mainly because of age, a couple of very light scratches on one side that can be buffed out.
      Reason for selling: wife’s orders... 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, 
      Extra Info: Great condition and built like a tank. A very high quality centre speaker.  Pick up preferred 

• By Audionerd
      Item: Latest Version ATC SCM11 Version 2 Bookshelf Speakers
      Price: Reduced from $1850 to $1550. RRP was $2999 when I bought them. Donation to SNA on sale
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Need funds
      Payment Method: Cash, Bank Transfer or Paypal
      Extra Info: While the reputation of ATC needs no explanation, the SCM11s are often regarded as the sweet spot of their current range, with substantial uncoloured bass from a moderately sized enclosure at considerable savings over the larger bookshelf SCM19. Typical ATC accuracy and information retrieval highlights some of the reasons why they are commonly used by British reviewers as a reference, as well as in professional studios.
      This particular pair is as good an example as one can expect from standmount speakers, perfect in every way apart from minor underside scratching from sitting on stands. They come in black ash with original carton, magnetic grilles, manual and all paperwork. Safe postage at buyer's expense is available. Discover what all the fuss is about at a bargain price!
      If these don't sell I'll be listing my SCM7s as well.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By yannakout
      Hi all, I am currently investigating stand mount speakers.
      I have listened to:
      Krix esoterix altum
      Dynaudio (multiple pairs) special 40 etc etc
      PMC 25.22
      Qaccoustics c300
      totem signature
      preference order (1st Krix esoterix, 2nd PMC, 3rd tie Qaccoustic + totem, 4th dynaudio)

Want to listen to:
      Buchardt s400
      ATC SCM19
      Harbeth 30.1
      + any others people may recommend 

I have a budget ceiling of $5000 and the Krix are well above this unfortunately. 
      If anyone has any insight or recommendations that could be awesome, or even if you're in Sydney and friendly enough to allow me to audition.

I am not a bass head (dont listen to EDM or HIpHop) More into natural sounding timbre, great sounding vocals and imaging (sucker for a sweat midrange). 
      I also don't want the speaker to sound (small). Qaccoustics really excelled here, sounded like a large floor stander.

• By Cafad
      Item: One ATC SIA2-150 Integrated Amp.
      Price: $2250  (plus postage)
      Item Condition:  Excellent.
      Reason for selling:  Too many amps and not enough shelving to hold them.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:  Come with manual, remote and original box.
       Review info here: https://www.stereo.net.au/forums/topic/286390-atc-sia2-150-mark-2-integrated-amp-review/
      And more info here: https://www.stereo.net.au/forums/topic/263126-terry-o-and-cafads-integrated-amp-challenge/page/5/

About a third of the way down the page, just scroll down until you find it's picture.

An excellent amp that seems to like being asked to drive speakers that aren't so amp friendly.  150 serious watts.

Pictures:

• By JohnL
      Item: ATC CA2 MK1 Pre amp with remote 
      Price:  SOLD
      Item Condition: VGC (few small scratches on top rear only) 
      Reason for selling: No longer required, upgraded 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, Internet Bank Deposit 

Extra Info:
      I acquired this from a fellow SNA'er around 7 months ago and it was right at home partnering my ATC actives.
      Very clean sound and was happy to keep until an upgrade opportunity (another ATC) I just couldn't pass up.

Serial No 0123 built 29/4/2002

Includes Remote
      XLR outputs only.
      No phonostage (optional upgrade)
      Don't have original box but will be double boxed.
      Can provide a downloaded copy of User Manual if required

Donation to SNA upon sale 

Thanks for looking

Advertised elsewhere.

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://positive-feedback.com/Issue16/atcca2.htm&ved=2ahUKEwjfxZ7T8_XeAhXEM48KHdQhDjg4ChAWMAN6BAgHEAE&usg=AOvVaw09U_3W7ARQH1qmMMBMnG-p

Pictures: