andrewyuri

SOLD: FS: RELIST EPOS M8i Centre Speaker

Item: EPOS M8i Centre Speaker
Price: $200 firm, $270 $380 plus shipping
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: NLR, gone exclusively to two channel music system
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, Bank transfer
Extra Info:

Not sure why this speaker has not sold already.  It's a great performer and at this price is exceptional with outstanding clarity and dynamics.  Also an easy load for all home theatre amps.

This Epos originally cost $800.  Very soon after purchase, I gave up my home theatre system and have gone exclusively to a two channel music system.  It has been sitting in the cupboard unused for the last two years.

The M8i comes with a base plate that allows adjustment of tilt angle and is also bi-wireable.  This one is in red cherry timber veneer and is absolutely spotless - not a single blemish on it.  Functionally, the speaker is also in perfect condition.

IMG_0870.JPG

IMG_0868.JPG

IMG_0867.JPG

IMG_0869.JPG

IMG_0872.JPG

IMG_0873.JPG

Edited July 8 by andrewyuri

Very, very good price. 

Epos cabinetry is beautiful. 

I have the M22 floor standers and just love them. 

Someone will get a bargain price for a great speaker. 

GLWTS. 

Definite bargain; if I had a surround setup I'd grab it for sure! GLWTS :-)

Definitely need the Epos M16i or M22i towers to make use of this, hopefully a happy Epos owner can chime in and grab a bargain!

I had Epos for years, great sounding speakers, wouldn't pair it up with anything other than Epos though.

Hi Andrew, would you consider posting to Adelaide as an option? Cheers, Zlatan.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Hi Zippi, postage to Adelaide at your cost would be fine. PM your address and I will send a quote.

Andrew

PM sent. Intend to buy.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By CMAN
      Item: GoldenEar SuperSat Satellite Centre Speakers 3C  
      Price: $300
      Item Condition: Used, in great working and cosmetic condition
      Reason for selling: To upgrade
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash
      Extra Info: Purchased brand new from a high end stereo retailer

Current RRP: $595 on https://www.theaudiotailor.com.au/products/golden-ear-super-sat-3c-satellite-centre-speaker

Photos: 

• By Polish_Bear
      Item: Focal Chorus CC700V Centre Speaker
      Price: $400
      Item Condition: Very good
      Reason for selling: No longer required
      Payment Method: Pickup preferred as don't have original packaging. - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: I'm the first owner from new. This centre was my first venture into surround sound and it has served me well. I've since changed from Focal to the Polk Audio LSIM series for my front channels so no longer require this centre. 

As per photos, only issue is the veneer peeling in one place after I left it in a sunny spot in the spare room after disconnecting it. 

Sound wise, plays as new. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Rolland
      Item: Krix Graphix Mk2 centre speaker 
      Price: $400 includes shipping Australia wide 
      Item Condition: as new
      Reason for selling: upgraded
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, PayPal. 
      Extra Info:
      Very good centre channel, it's in as new condition sitting in box, selling due to upgrade. Still has 4 1/2 years on the Krix warranty with the original receipt. 
      Price is including shipping Australia wide. 

• By Audio Connection
      Item: DALI OPTICON VOKAL centre speaker in black ex display condition 
      Price: $725.00
      Item Condition: Ex display condition 
      Reason for selling: Clearance 
      Payment Method: Pickup - COD, Credit card on pick up, Direct deposit 
      Extra Info: Can freight at extra cost 

Also the component that handles the bulk of the direct front action, choosing an effective centre loudspeaker is essential to the whole home cinema experience. This is why we designed the VOKAL to be a fool-proof hit in any home, both in terms of performance and physicality.
      Firstly, armed with our sublime 6½ inch low-loss Wood Fibre Woofer, Hybrid Tweeter module and front-pointing bass port, you can be assured that the action on the screen in front of you is seamlessly soundtracked, with deftly handled detail drawing you deeper in. Perfect with any of the compact speakers in the series, but at the same time powerful enough to match just about any set of speakers. 
      Secondly, with an eye on practicality, the OPTICON VOKAL has also been designed to fit most makes of Hi-Fi furniture due to the front facing bass ports, meaning it can be neatly stowed away – a plus point for aesthetically minded home owners and home cinema custom installers alike. But it will work just as well out in the open.