Bluetooth speaker for Bedroom room

I'm after recommendations for a good bluetooth speaker system for my phone/computer for my bedroom. Budget under $500.  

I listen to mainly classical music and female vocals like Aimee Mann.

I was thinking of placing my valve amp system in my room and using cable to connect. But there's just going to be too messy at the moment.

Anyhow, I'm just after something simple to operate and sounds good.

Guest rogerthat

JBL Charge 2+ is the best regardless of price. It is crazy good. You can still get them on ebay for about $150. You can buy blind with confidence 

I found this amazingly resourceful guy on Youtube who has complied a database of various bluetooth portable speakers onto a website that allows side-by-side level matched comparison of their sounds across a range of music genres. Follow the link in his video.

I got this wireless speaker system SC-ALL05GN a  couple of months ago from Panasonic Australia and I must say its more than what I expected. The battery time is about 8.5 hrs which means I can re charge it and use it anywhere and the waterproof design enables me to use it even outdoors. Price is also quite resolvable. You may check this out and see whether this matches your requirement http://www.panasonic.com/au/consumer/home-entertainment/wireless-speaker-systems/sc-all05gn.html however would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a high quality Bluetooth speaker.