Sign in to follow this  
Gieseler Audio

GIESELER Groß DAC official release

hello I'm hoping people of the forum can help me and save me reading thru this thread and give me a yes or no answer ro simple answer. I'm wanting my end game DAC i have gungnir multibit at the moment and have PS audio cd player so im partial to go yoggi or ps audio DAC's but i hear so much good things from the Grob! and started my DAC life with the entry level GIESELER dac.

Is it possible for someone to say which is a clear winner regardless of system between the GROB, Yoggi and the PS audio dac I'm mainly coaxial dac in from cd player but will use usb in regardless if its that much better!

12 minutes ago, amisty said:

hello I'm hoping people of the forum can help me and save me reading thru this thread and give me a yes or no answer ro simple answer. I'm wanting my end game DAC i have gungnir multibit at the moment and have PS audio cd player so im partial to go yoggi or ps audio DAC's but i hear so much good things from the Grob! and started my DAC life with the entry level GIESELER dac.

Is it possible for someone to say which is a clear winner regardless of system between the GROB, Yoggi and the PS audio dac I'm mainly coaxial dac in from cd player but will use usb in regardless if its that much better!

Use this to quickly look through the reviews

56 minutes ago, amisty said:

Maybe not what you want to hear but nothing short of listening to them all in your system, only that way you can be the final judge.

3 hours ago, amisty said:

Personally, I would get in contact with someone that has the Fein DAC II and see if you can demo it. I've tried the GroB DAC vs. the Schiit Gungnir with Gen 5 USB and I found the GroB DAC a winner. That was just a straight GroB DAC, no LPSU or anything.