Gieseler Audio

GIESELER Groß DAC official release

Sponsor

Snoopy8 - brilliant idea. I might need some help in each major city to coordinate this.

Just now, Gieseler Audio said:

Snoopy8 - brilliant idea. I might need some help in each major city to coordinate this.

Happy to do Melbourne

Sponsor

Johannes - thanks for the excellent suggestions.

Count me in for a trial too Clay!!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Sponsor

Holy smokes- I better start building these demo units!

Sponsor

Slight problem - Just had a email from  Dom in Pizza Italy - Amanero  Combo 384 USB boards currently out of stock.

He should have more stock in about a week so that should be OK.

Next move is to get some more Jensen Transformers as they take a while.

Looks like a labour of love Clay.  Put me down for a trial unit if you need any more opinions.  I can compare it to the Mola Mola DAC.

I'm in too Clay love to trial one of these there'd have to be more ACT members that would want to participate as well.

Edited by BATMAQN

Sponsor

Thanks guys I really appreciate all the enthusiasm. OK I will get some more DAC's built & PM you for address details when I have a few to ship. I can't wait to see what see what think of sound of this. I am seriously convinced that it is extremely good & that was reinforced today when a very experienced colleague confirmed  this as well.

2 hours ago, Gieseler Audio said:

Guys I feel the sound of this unit is quite exceptional so I would love to get a few of them out there into the field where you can try it in your own systems for a decent audition. That is the only way you are going to know what  it really sounds like.  My plan is to build three or four demo units & distribute them around for you to try for three or four days & then ship on to the next participant. It should fit into a 5kg Express post satchel using suitable strong carton. Cost would be about $25 per participant. What do you think?

Hi Clay

When you build mine you can use it for that around the Brisbane-Gold Coast area with my special computer and the iso regen which should be arriving sometime in September.

I have done it with other stuff and an issue is getting it back in the same state you sent it.  It's not really the person who got it is at fault - its what happens in transport.   That's why I will limit mine to picking it up from you and coming along to comparisons I hope to organise -  especiallly with the Queensland Audio Club I am a member.

I would suggest people in major areas like say Sydney put up their hands and have it sent to them.   They can then lend it out to people and ensure its packed well when returned to you.

Thanks

Bill