Sign in to follow this  
one80

SOLD: FS: Dynaudio Xeo 2 & desk stands

Item: Dynaudio Xeo 2 & matching Dynaudio desktop stands (both in black)
Price: $1800 - will post, at buyers expense.
Item Condition: Near new
Reason for selling: Upgrading
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: Purchased at the start of this year and still under warranty. They work flawlessly and are amazing speakers, however I'm very keen on trying the KEF LS50W's, and the financial controller says these need to go first...

Some review of the Xeo 2's here - lot's of others around also.

What HiFi

CNet

AV Hub

Pictures:

Happy to take others if needed, but as above they're like new.

IMG_2995.jpg

Edited by one80

Hi - decided to keep as there was no interest at the time.

Will close the thread

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By drainer2011
      Item: Dynaudio Focus 200XDs + Connect box and Iso pucks x8
      Price: $5500
      Item Condition: Used. Near brand new no marks at all.
      Reason for selling: Have a new born and have moved in with the in-laws, haven’t been using them. Will be upgrading to larger setup in a year or so.
      Extra Info:In perfect condition. Connect box and iso pucks included in price. Price negotiable within reason.

RRP when purchased in 2017 was
      Dynaudio Focus 200XDs- $7499
      Connect Box- $699
      Iso Pucks x 8 -$320

Photos:
      Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By WagonWheel
      Item: Dynaudio DM 2/7 Bookshelf Loudspeakers 
      Price: $500 pick up or plus postage | RRP $1299.
      Item Condition: 9/10 - In excellent working order. Have some scuff marks as shown in photos.
      Reason for selling: Upgraded to active speakers.
      Extra Info: These Speakers really pack a punch for their size and sound amazing for the price. See the below reviews for just how good they are. 
      Purchased these  just over a year ago and have loved them.  Upgraded to actives so no longer needed. No box but I can sort out packaging should they need to be shipped. 
        http://www.whathifi.com/dynaudio/dm-27/review   http://www.stereophonic.com.au/products/Dynaudio-DM-2_7-Bookshelf.html?gclid=CjwKEAiAo8emBRCX_OqU4qek6y8SJACzgf8fx9KanxfFMbg7Q4GueYcsqnTcn9G84z4Wg6E7VNLDeBoCVVDw_wcB
      Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Bruins2011
      Item: Dynaudio Emit M20 (Pair)
      Price: $900
      Item Condition: Perfect, As New
      Reason for selling: Have upgraded 
      Extra Info: This pair of Dynaudio Emit M20's was bought new by me from The Audio Tailor here in Brisbane less than 12 months ago. They are satin black lacquered finish, in perfect condition and have never been abused - less than 100 hours use. I ended up deciding to upgrade after I upgraded my turntable - the wicked cycle of 'what's next' after an upgrade. These speakers have received multiple awards for their price point. Would prefer local pickup but can ship at buyers expense.

• By MikeAUS
      Item: DYNAUDIO Emit M10 Speakers - Black
      Price: $540
      Item Condition: Used and in excellent condition. Perfect working order.
      Reason for selling: Upgrade to Excite X14
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
      Extra Info:
      Purchased new by me about 22 months ago from Clef HIFI. Have been put on stands and only taken down for the photos/sale. No major damage or dings - few fingerprints and dust etc. Otherwise fantastic condition.
      Sound fantastic and huge value speaker.

I have the original box including the grill covers etc., but prefer local pickup at this stage.
      Pickup will be from KEW VIC 3101.

Specs:
      https://www.dynaudio.com/home-audio/emit/m10

• By Cnnnnc
      Item: Dynaudio X44 Speakers
      Price: $3700 (now $3600)
      Item Condition: Excellent (as new)
      Reason for selling: Not Needed
      Extra Info: This pair excellent speakers were purchased from an SNA member (per link below) for testing in my new room setup with my other speakers. The testing has finished and these are now available for the new owner. These speakers are just over 1 year old, still the current model and under warranty from a Sydney Audio dealer. Speakers come with original boxes should shipping required. Any question please let me know.