Sign in to follow this  
LWA Staff

SOLD: Nakamichi Classic

Item: Nakamichi IA-1 integrated amplifier.
Location: Len Wallis Audio HQ - 64 Burns Bay Road, Lane Cove, NSW
Price: $300 (Special for StereoNet Members)
Item Condition: Excellent
Payment Method: Cash, Credit Cards, PayPal
Extra Info: A classic and beautifully built 80 watt/channel integrated amplifier from Nakamichi.

Been fully bench tested by us, comes with the 3 month warranty.
Smooth sounds to be had, won't disappoint. 

SN_Nakamichi-IA1_1.jpg

SN_Nakamichi-IA1_2.jpg

SN_Nakamichi-IA1_3.jpg

SN_Nakamichi-IA1_4.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Muzza71
      Price: $3500 Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Secret Harbour 6173 State: Western Australia Payment Method: Cash, Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: Raising Funds for Active ATC Speakers I have recently auditioned a pair of Active ATC speakers and am selling to raise funds to purchase the actives.

Recently purchased from fellow SNAer, here is there advertisement with my photo added.
      Amp is in exactly the same condition.

Price: $4000
      Item Condition: 9/10
      Reason for selling: NLR see below
      Payment Method: PayID preferred (reliable, instantaneous, traceable and no fees, check with your bank) will also take Cash on collection, bank transfer and Paypal at buyers expense for fees

Extra Info: Selling my beautiful Moon 340i. Only selling as I am moving towards a DSP based setup and recently purchased a DEQX pre-amp. This means that the exceptional internal pre-amp, DAC and balanced diferential circuitry are all being bypassed at the moment and being wasted. I'd rather let the amp go to someone who needs a top quality integrated solution and free up the cash for a dedicated power amp with a 12v trigger IN that works with the DEQX and reduces the possibility of my wife blowing up my speakers!!

This is the D2px version in Black, the same version that retails at $10000 with the truly excellent phono stage but with the previous d2 onboard DAC (still excellent but not as good as the d3). I am the second owner from new and the amp is truly in excellent condition with no visible marks, dents or scratches of any kind as far as I can tell. It will be shipped in the original packaging (single box only) and will contain the power cord, manual and remote control.

I've honestly never owned a finer amplifier, but I'm potentially going to replace with another used Moon power amp anyway. If you are reading this, you probably aware of who Moon are so I won't bore you with my description of how it sounds (so goood....) as there is plenty out there on the web but I have included a couple of useful links below including manual, review, current aussie retailer price etc

https://www.stereophile.com/content/moon-simaudio-neo-340i-integrated-amplifier

https://simaudio.com/en/product/340i-x-integrated-amplifier/?v=6cc98ba2045f

https://simaudio.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/340i-X_Manual_EN.pdf?v=6cc98ba2045f

https://addictedtoaudio.com.au/products/simaudio-moon-neo-340i-integrated-amplifier-with-dsd-dac-phono-stage

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Ooogh
      Item: Conrad -Johnson CA200
      Price: $2,800 + postage.
      Item Condition: Excellent. Presents as new.
      Reason for selling: Not quite my tempo
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: 
      Conrad Johnson CA200 in perfect condition. A credit to it’s previous owner, presents as new.

185 Watts, Solid State Integrated with a plethora of inputs including theatre and EPL ins and outs. Also pre out for subwoofers.

Fantastic remote control, finally a remote fitting of a proper amplifier, machined aluminium, not some plastic junk.

Rich, full sound with robust sweet midrange. Excellent vocal reproduction.

Just purchased, selling at same price. Why? I am extremely particular about exactly what I am seeking and this is not quite my flavour. It joins another dozen quality amplifiers, most far more expensive, that have not meet all my criteria. It will however be perfect for many, many systems.

Lots of reviews online.

All original packaging, owners manual and remote.
       http://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/conrad-johnson-ca200-control-amplifier/

• By law18
      Item: NAKAMICHI 670ZX AUTO ALIGNMENT 3 HEAD TAPE DECK
      Price: $600 (Not including freight)
      Item Condition: Very good. 
      Reason for selling: Deceased Estate
      Payment Method: Cash, Transfer, PayPal (you're liable for fees if you want the protection). 
      Extra Info:

Very good condition Nakamichi 670ZX tape deck, please see the photos as they form part of the description. This is a 110V model which includes the associated step down transformer as pictured if you so require, if you do not please let me know as this will reduce the cost of freight. 
        Dimensions of the box it is packaged in are 600x400x350mm and approximately 17kg. Please message me if you would like a quote for a courier, Australia Post or the said cost without the transformer. Please also let me know if you would like a price for insurance or any other freight service when enquiring. I am happy to freight this internationally and will ensure it is well packaged, though the buyer bears the risk associated with transport and should arrange insurance if concerned.     This item is in working condition however is from my fathers estate so my knowledge on the item is somewhat limited. If you have any questions I will do my best to answer them. Thanks. 

• By olegau
      Item: ROTEL RA-980BX Integrated Amplifier
      Price: 350
      Item Condition: good working order
      Reason for selling: too many amps
      Extra Info:
      The amp was checked and serviced recently. 

Power output: 100 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)
      Frequency response: 4Hz to 100kHz
      Total harmonic distortion: 0.03%
      Damping factor: 1000
      Input sensitivity: 0.25mV (MC), 2.5mV (MM), 150mV (line)
      Signal to noise ratio: 70dB (MC), 75dB (MM), 97dB (line)
      Speaker load impedance: 4Ω (minimum)
      Dimensions: 440 x 121 x 347mm
      Weight: 10.1kg
      Year: 1991
      Price: GBP £400 (1991)
      https://www.hifiengine.com/manual_library/rotel/ra-980.shtml

• By LWA Staff
      Item: Rotel RA-01 Integrated Amplifier
      Price: StereoNet Special $250
      Item Condition: Very good secondhand condition
      Shipping: Shipping to anywhere in the land of OZ, POA
      Extra Info: This example is in very good secondhand condition and has it's original box.
      Specifications include 40 watts x 2 into 8 ohms 6 inputs, including MM phono and one tape loop. Two sets of speaker outputs. Headphone jack. Defeatable tone control. Balance control. Pre-outs 12 volt trigger output. Detachable IEC power cord.
      Photos: