The Bat Cave

22 hours ago, JukKluk2 said:

So it looks like you might only see your father at meal times, or did I miss the kitchen facilities? Looks good Seb, wayyyy beyond anything I could contemplate that's for certain.

Thanks mate I see him plenty don't worry.

Like I said anyone can do it I understand you might have a bit of trouble at the moment but you never know.

11 hours ago, gemini07 said:

Great job. You should feel very proud.

Do you mind telling us what speakers you have? I recognise some of the amps (Sansui and Earle Weston) - maybe more than one Sansui lurking around? But am curious about the speakers - and when do you swap them over? 

They are the best speakers I have heard for that money Gemster. I loved them and I simply didn't have anywhere to keep the big beasts.

You should have seen Seb driving off with a Mazda 3 hatch full of them, hahaa!!! Leaning forward etc.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Darren69 said:

They are the best speakers I have heard for that money Gemster. I loved them and I simply didn't have anywhere to keep the big beasts.

You should have seen Seb driving off with a Mazda 3 hatch full of them, hahaa!!! Leaning forward etc.

Yeah was pretty funny my face was that close to the wheel took two days for my neck to recover, those speakers never moved an inch the whole trip they couldn't there wasn't any room, never again........ well who knows. 

Edited by BATMAQN
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah was pretty funny my face was that close to the wheel took two days for my neck to recover, those speakers never moved an inch the whole trip they couldn't there wasn't any room, never again........ well who knows. 

Explains the look I had yesterday when I picked up the Linn's in the Ford. You wouldn't have hurt your neck in the Ford. [emoji6]

Sent from Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Guest jakeyb77

Wow sorry Seb I'm late to the party. Room looks amazing mate. Very good job. It's inspiring to see what can be done. I bet it not only sounds great but the feeling you get looking at your hard work must feel unbelievable. I'm turning green haha 

On 11/09/2017 at 3:21 PM, Special K said:

Explains the look I had yesterday when I picked up the Linn's in the Ford. You wouldn't have hurt your neck in the Ford. emoji6.png

Sent from Tapatalk

Yep that is a big car love my Mazda though can't beat it.

2 hours ago, Jakeyb77 said:

Wow sorry Seb I'm late to the party. Room looks amazing mate. Very good job. It's inspiring to see what can be done. I bet it not only sounds great but the feeling you get looking at your hard work must feel unbelievable. I'm turning green haha 

Thanks mate a work in progress though still needs a bit of taming.

• Like 1