Music Fidelity M6i Integrated Amplifier (relisted)

Item: Music Fidelity M6i Integrated Amplifier 
Price: $1950.
Item Condition: 9/10
Reason for selling: Moved to Valves
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal (purchaser to pay fees) COD Only, will transport interstate at purchaser cost.
Extra Info: I bought this great integrated amplifier off of another SNA member earlier this year after auditioning several other amps including a Plinius Haetonga, the M6i blew them all away, however since then I have gone over to valves so the MF M6i is now only very occasionally used, so it's time to let someone else enjoy this great amp. Below is the link to advert of the original owner whom I purchased it from and he provides details about age, usage etc. The amp is in exactly 
the same condition as when I purchased it in April and comes with the original double box and remote control. I withdrew this amp from sale soon after listing it because I decided it was to good to sell, but the reality is I hardly use it so it is time to move it on.

Pictures:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by TerryO

Just a user testimonial for this unit - I have been thoroughly happy with this amplifier driving my Dyns with so much headroom for several years. Power and control, very strong bottom end, it's a great amp and seems to have quelled my endless upgrades!

GLWTS

• Like 1

• 6 months later...