Sign in to follow this  
Jones99

WITHDRAWN OR RELISTED: FS: Ayre MX-r single monoblock silver

Item: Ayre MX-r  300 watt
Price:$3600
Item Condition: Very Good 
Reason for selling: Surplus
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal(all fees to be paid by buyer), COD Only
Extra Info: All original packing and accessories.Note this is only a single mono (300 watt @ 8ohms) was used for driving a Dynaudio Evidence center speaker. Barely used a few hours.....has the upgraded boards.

Pics

Monoblock is hiding in rack behind center speaker.....can provide better pics on request....currently packed up ready for freight

IMG_0504.thumb.JPG.107c92296a16fe5235249b517a4df3d4.JPG

OMG..., got to love that center speakers...  And the Gryphon Colosseum monos.... Goshssss :wub:

GLWTS...  

Center speaker will be sold soon definitely one of the best available regardless of price....less than 1 hour on it .......with 2x center bases someone is going to get an absolute bargain.

I vouch for Jonesy, have purchased several high end components from him at excellent prices, have a chat with him if you are interested.

This item has been withdrawn from sale or relisted.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By alexb
      Item: Ayre Acoustics Myrtle Isolation Blocks / Footers
      Price: $SOLD
      Item Condition: Mint / unused
      Reason for selling: Not being used
      Payment Method: Pickup, Cash, EFT, Paypal (buyer pays all transaction fees and postage)
      Extra Info:

Purchased from authorised Ayre dealer. Used in main set up and headphone rig.
      16 solid blocks available (for under components)
      6 single notch blocks available (for cables)

Maximize the performance of any audio component or cable with the Ayre myrtle wood blocks. Slightly taller than the original feet on Ayre equipment, they are designed to be placed directly between the chassis of any audio component and its support shelf. The notched blocks provide isolation for interconnects, speaker cables or power cords. You’ll be captivated with the improved musicality these wood blocks provide.

Photos:

• By Raffinator
      Item: Vincent Audio SP-T700 Monoblock Amps (silver)
      Price: $2,200 pair
      Item Condition: Very good. 2 years old
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
      Extra Info: For sale are my pair of Vincent Audio SP-T700 Hybrid Monoblock amplifiers in silver. I am the original owner, and they are 2 years old. Selling due to a change of configuration.

See https://www.vincent-tac.de/en/product-lines/tubeline/sp-t700.html for full details.

See https://funaudio.com.au/brands/vincent/ for link to current importer.

I have the original boxes in good condition, and I'm willing to ship at the buyer's expense. 16kg each in two cartons.

Photos: 

• By Sound Suite
      Item: Ayre L-5xe Evolution Power Filter (US Plugs)
      Price: $1,500  $900 including shipping within Australia (sells new for US$2,450 (A$3,100) in the US)
      Item Condition: 8/10 (for age and usage) condition no original box. 
      Reason for selling: No longer required
      Payment Method: Local pickup or direct deposit for interstate buyers or PayPal (Buyer to add PayPal fee)
      Extra Info:

Current 240v model power filter from Ayre Acoustics to suit US plugs. 

This sells for US$2,450 new in the USA (A$3,100). My unit is priced to sell!

This product from Ayre is likely one of the best AC filtration devices you will ever hear. Power distribution along with filtration, the implementation is completely passive and there is no voltage regeneration or current limiting. If the wall AC can handle the current draw, then so can the L-5xe - it is power in - power out. Filtered for RFI /EMI in a way that no other device on the market can do. All four outlets are isolated from each other including the ground. A phenomenal piece that any piece of electronics can benefit from, especially if you have video in your system at all. Simply connect to AC and enjoy the improvements! 

Dissipates high frequency interference as harmless thermal energy, delivering pure AC power to your system. Backgrounds become deeper and richer, and the music’s ease and fluidity is revealed. Four independent US-style outlets provide bidirectional filtering to fully isolate your components.

I am the only owner and it was purchased new from an Ayre dealer. Comes with original Ayre box and packaging. 

Stereophile 2016 Recommended Product!

‘Without question, the L-5xe made the system more listenable, and with no trade-offs. I think that Ayre's L-5xe clearly brought the performance of my system up to the next level. I also think that the timbral balance in the "air" region is now right where it should be. Highly recommended.’ – Stereophile 2013

https://www.stereophile.com/content/fifth-element-81

https://www.ayre.com/l5xe.htm

https://www.ayre.com/literature/Ayre_L-5xe_Literature.pdf

• By SHF Staff
      Item: Parasound JC1(pair)
      Location: Sydney Hi-Fi Castle Hill Shop 7/19 Victoria Avenue Castle Hill, NSW
      Price: $8,000
      Item Condition: used in very good condition
      Reason for selling: Trade In
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, Cards
      Extra Info:
      Recently traded Mono's in excellent condition and a steal at this price!

Parasound JC 1 Key Features;
      Premier monaural amplifier Circuitry designed by legendary John Curl and CTC Builder Ultra-high bias Class A/AB operation Exclusive two position bias level adjustment Balanced inputs with discrete circuits and XLR connectors Vampire Direct gold-plated OFC RCA input Dual heavy-duty 24k gold-plated 5-way speaker binding posts Direct Coupled – no capacitors or inductors in signal path Complementary MOSFET driver stage and JFET input stage 18 beta-matched 15 amp, 60 MHz bipolar output transistors 1.9 kVA encapsulated toroid power transformer Independent power supplies for input, driver and output stages 18,000 μF filters for driver stage 132,000 µF Nichicon Gold Tune filters for output stage DC Servo and relay protection circuits REL and Nichicon Muse capacitors Harris hyper-fast soft recovery diodes for all bridge rectifiers Auto turn-on by 12v trigger or audio signal trigger Ground lift switch , adjustable turn-on delay 4u Chassis with rear carry handles, rack mounting kit included THX Ultra2 certified Continuous power output, 20Hz – 20 kHz:
      400 watts RMS x 1, 8 Ω
      800 watts RMS x 1, 4 Ω
      1200 watts RMS x 1, 2 Ω
      Class A power output, 20Hz – 20 kHz:
      25 watts, bias set to high, 8 Ω
      10 watts, bias set to low, 8 Ω
      Dimensions WHD = 432 X 178 X 508 each
      Weight 29.1kg each

Pictures:

• By brunoaudio
      Hi all 

i am making a new pair of monoblock ampllfiers using nos brimar 6v6g,s in pushpull for the power,in the phase and preamp i am using nos russian 6sn7s with gold grids and british ef37a. the design is based off the leak TL12.1 instead of using a gz34 for rectifer i am using a lower powered rusian version of the gz34 mainly because of the cost. the 6v6 is in the 6l6 6f6 family and because the 6f6 is a kt66 by running the cathode ristors a bit lower and a number of other changes i can use a 6v6. the output transformers are the 20 watt altronics line transformers that i have talked about here 
      and for power transformers i am going to use the beacon R08 its about 300 volts a side it might be a bit more i might use a choke but they will need to be a decent size and i don't have a decent size pair.

thanks
      Bruno