Sign in to follow this  
Angelomatthews

SOLD: FS: Rega RP8 Turntable with Apheta Cartridge

Item: Rega RP8 Turntable with Apheta Cartridge 
Price: $2,000
Item Condition: Like New, nothing wrong with it all. Kept in smoke free home and played probably once a month since purchase less than 2 years ago.  
Reason for selling: Upgrade
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

Comes with original box, dust cover, manuals, certificates, etc.. 

The images shown are just what im using at the moment, The shell, dustcover and everything are packed away. 

Pictures:

image1.JPG

image2.JPG

gosh ???? only $2k ! even just the cart in itself costs that.  one crazy bargain :)  good luck wiht the sale, though doubt any luck required :D 

Great sounding table.

I'm 4th please.... :)

My Denon DP300F is in urgent need of upgrade.... that's a very valid reason. :)

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Nait
      Item: Classical, Soundtrack & Pop Vinyl Records & Boxsets (ALL Brand New & Factory Sealed)
      Price: This VINYL.pdf catalogue has all the detailed pricing, product information and shipping terms
      Item Condition: BRAND NEW
      Reason for selling: Downsizing
      Payment Method: Paypal Gift or +3% fee, bank transfer, Cash
      Extra Info:
      Check out my feedback for your peace of mind Happy to negotiate a deal on a bulk order PM for any inquiries

• By flat_eric
      Item: Thorens 160 B MkII turntable with SME 3009 tonearm and Shure V15-III cartridge
      Price: $1350 plus postage (if applicable)
      Item Condition: Very good for age
      Reason for selling: Upgrading
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
      Extra Info:

The Thorens TD-160 turntable is a tweaker’s heaven and arguably one of Thorens’ best.  

This one is in very good condition for its age and sounds great. It comes with a SME 3009 tonearm and Shure V15-III phono cartridge - an iconic matching with the Thorens.

The SME 3009 has a reputation for being the perfectionist's tonearm, so if that is your thing you will not go wrong with this setup. 

Just send me a PM if you need more information or any specific photos and I will be happy to assist. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.
    • By OakenShield1
      Item: JVC JL-A1 Turntable with Ortofon 2M Blue Cartridge
      Price: $400
      Item Condition: 5/10
      Reason for selling: Surplus
      Extra Info:

Reluctantly putting up my grandfathers old turntable, it hasn’t been used for years. I’ve just fired it up and it seems to work ok, belt seems a little loose so might want to invest in a new one. Pretty good stylus, doesn’t have a lot of hours in it. Will be way less than 100. Pickup only in Vermont as I don’t have any packaging for it. Got a couple of places where the laminate is lifting up (as pictured) everything else seems to be pretty good on it.

Welcome to inspect

• By Eagleeyes
      Item: As new, top of the range Rega Rp10 Turntable with low hour Dynavector DV20x cartridge.
      Price: $4500 for deck as per paid to Max below and unused since and retail's for $6799.I  have not used deck or cart at all since bought as have too many decks. I have powered up.
      plus additional $750 for cart with 50 hours or so which retails for $1399 and also bought from an SNA regular.

Was $8200 new $5200 Now $5100 for both I don't really want to split. $3000 off new package.

Item Condition: Perfect 99/100 as not new.
      Reason for selling: 6 turntables is way too much- only need one good one and my mixing decks so 3 need to go. Mind you I do have an eye on something...bloody hobby. this one may stay if the Linn, VPI TNT HR% or Bryston Blp1 go.
      Extra Info: Bought deck from Max Headroom as per listing below. His Shots show it stripped to spider configuration as well as mine to show genuine item. I cannot even see a scratch on either the deck or the power supply, not even on the cover and has genuine factory box for shipping.

Will post Australia Wide

thanks for looking, VPI TNT HR 5 and NEW unused Bryston BLP1  listing to come next 

Full retail is $6,799 so your saving $2300 straight off the bat. Plus saving on the new cart is another $650
       See:
      https://www.carltonaudiovisual.com.au/rega-rp10.html

I’ll refer to the TAS review:
      http://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/rega-rp10-turntable-and-apheta-moving-coil-cartridge/

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
      • Handmade RB2000 tonearm, precision engineered bearing and aluminium sub platter
      • Ceramic oxide diamond cut flywheel platter
      • Fully adjustable RP10 dedicated power supply tuned to its own motor
      • Rega’s pioneering skeletal plinth design
      • Aluminium skin phenolic bracing 

DYNAVECTOR DV-20X2 TURNTABLE CARTRIDGE
      DV-20X has a solid aluminum alloy body and a rigid magnet construction similar to XX-2MKII. The cantilever is a 6mm length of hard aluminum pipe with a Micro-Ridge stylus. The magnetic flux damping and softened magnetism along with powerful neodymium magnets gives the 20X2H a healthy 2.8 mV output – suitable for most MM inputs. The 20X2L has an output of 0.3 mV ideal for most MC phono stages.
      Both high and low versions of their 20X2 are available ensure for the optimum end result. The high output model is well suited to valve preamplifiers or electronics that only offer MM inputs whilst the low output version offers superb performance when combined with dedicated moving coil inputs.

• By GaryManchild
      Item:  Rega P7 with RB 700 Tonearm and TT Power Supply
      Price: $1,500
      Item Condition: Very Good
      Reason for selling: NLR (gone to digital)
      Extra Info: Pick-up Only
       I had the Rega P7 as a bundle, but have decided to split the system for the SNA community, separate postings for the Apheta and Boston Design Mat are available in the Classifieds online.  The P7 comes with its excellent original felt mat.
      The P7, tone arm and power supply is in amazing condition, currently fitted with a low hours Apheta cartridge sold separately.  Pick-up Only