SOLD: FS: Krix Dynamix Mk1 surround speakers (2 pairs) in Atlantic Jarrah

SOLD

Item: Krix Dynamix Mk1 in Atlantic Jarrah real timber veneer - 2 pairs available
Price: $650 per pair
Item Condition: 9/10
Reason for selling: Changing to dedicated range.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, Bank Transfer

Shipping: Willing to ship Australia wide if you are happy to be responsible for freight and cost. If you are very interested let me know your suburb and I can get a quote.
Extra Info: Both pairs are in fantastic condition, have been mounted and not touched since then. They have single keyhole mounts for mounting.

Specs:

Frequency Range: 45Hz – 20kHz in room response.

Power Handling: Maximum 100 watts RMS amplifier power.

Sensitivity: 88dB for 2.83 Volts at 1 metre.

Configuration: 5 inch 2-way.

Bass Driver: 5” doped paper curvilinear cone with cast aluminium basket, 1” voice coil wound on high powered aluminium former, with copper shorting ring, and vented double magnet shield.

Tweeter: High quality 1” doped fabric dome, Ferro fluid cooled with double magnet shield.

Crossover Point: 1.8kHz.

Impedance: Nominally 6 Ohms.

Enclosure Type: Bass reflex, front vented.

Pictures attached of one (they're all exactly the same in look and condition). Happy to take more if required.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Edited by Eli
  • Like 2

I  was at the Palace Nova in Adelaide recently. I was hugely impressed with the sound, it had a balance and naturalistic presentation I rarely hear in cinemas. Sure enough I took a look and the walls were lined with Krix speakers.

These guys make very impressive stereo speakers but they have an even greater knowledge base in cinema sound. Polite, helpful company.  The new owner will be a happy camper.

• Love 1